shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Leverback Huggies

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
YAY!! I received this morning, some "Glamour Shots" of the Leverback Huggies I ordered just over a week ago. These are a birthday present, and my first pair of diamond earrings
9.gif
I know they aren''t huge, but I tend to gravitate towards smaller, finer, detailed things. I had wanted a pair of studs for years, but studs and I don''t mix, so hopefully I will find these are just the right size for me.

I also thought it would be a good first run to show DH that it is ok to trust in sending some $$$ to an overseas jeweller (planning for a BGD Barbara Pendant later on)

Can''t wait for them to arrive.

BGDmininci2.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE those and what a really great alternative to hoops. I can't wait to see these babies on your ears because I want a pair for myself!

I forgot to ask..... how big are each of the stones?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aussie, I have been loving those earrings. I hope you post an ear shot when you get them, I have been dying to see them on. I think they are the perfect everyday earring! Congratulations on your purchase, you know the diamonds will be spectacular!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
they''re great! can''t wait until you get them and can post some more pictures

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
thanks ladies
1.gif

Gemgirl, i think they are .02pts, just their stock ones, but i thought they would be a good starting point, and I might get another pair of earrings one day with something a little larger. I want a barbara pendant first though ;-)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!! Can''t wait to see ear shots!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! They will be perfect to wear every day.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous
30.gif
im a huggie girl too (blasted studs always falling off!) - i cant wait to see what they look like in person
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Those are going to be fabulous for everyday. Can''t wait to see them on your ears.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings! I too an anxious to see an ear shot.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aussie, please come back and tell us how you liked these and post some ear shots!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earshots please!!! I''ve been interested in some like those for a while!

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
Sorry for taking so long to come back.. I lost the cable for the camera
29.gif
along with being super busy at the moment, means it was too long between visits.
I have the pics on the computer, just trying to resize them a little so i can post them..hopefully i will get there soon.

Nic

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I have these from BGD and really like them. They are delicate and I have to be careful when I put them in so I don''t bend them at the hinge. But they are so pretty on and just the right amount of bling for me. I think you are going to love them.

Happy birthday and enjoy!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
really beautiful. i hope we get to see ear shots!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aussie,

I have been in the market for some diamond earrings for a while. Somethin dainty and pretty. After a saw your huggies I fell in love
30.gif
! They are beautiful! So I ordered a pair myself! I will be hugging my huggies in 10 days or so...! Yah
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results