shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD eternity, recut & reset oh my !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, first off, as everyone says, Brian & Leslie are fabulous all around!! I originally contacted Leslie & Brian about a recut, which came out great, even though my stone was more a little more of a bugger than Brian thought it would be. I decided that my recut needed a nice new home, so I had it set in Brian''''s beautiful knife edge solitaire AND we had them make a beautiful eternity to go with it for my anniversary. I have had all of them since the beginning of October BUT my I don''''t have a point & shoot and my SLR doesn''''t have a macro so photographing is a little touchy and I lack a tripod....so sad, I know!! So, my photo''''s are eh..but the rings, so pretty!!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
another pic

sg92.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
another

cn2.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
another

hd5.jpg

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Brian and Lesley are the best and your rings are TDF!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
from the side

raj3.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
some older shots

raj4.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
last two!

raj6.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for looking!! I highly recommend BGD and a BIG "thank you" to all the wonderful posters on pricescope and their testimonials of Brian & Leslie''s fantastic work!!!! I can''t wait to make another purchase from them
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

raj8.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
pic posted in wrong forum

mum2.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I neglected to put this in my initial post, but I really wanted to specifically thank Kelli, Woobug, Shady71, NatalieE & all others who posted regarding recuts by Brian and Dreamer Dachsie for all her hard work on the Dream ring. Your writing about your experiences gave me the confidence to seek out Brian & Leslie and end up with a truly special diamond experience.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how beautiful! I love your set. It looks like the e-ring and band sit flush, even with the ''donut'' that the prongs are mounted on. Or is there a bit of a gap?

So classic and lovely!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I was going to ask if it was the Dream eternity band. It looks really good with your solitare setting the heights match perfectly!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Burk & Sparkly!!

Hi Laila!! There is a tiny gap, but it''s really not noticable. I had a 6 prong cathedral before that allowed a band to sit flush and I liked that, so I was a little concerned but it turned out absolutely fine.

Dreamer..Hi!! I am glad you saw the post!! I wanted BGD to make both rings at the same time as I was concerned about them lining up nicely. The eternity is a 6 1/2 and the solitaire a 6 1/4 and they really did a great job!!! The eternity is 7 pointers. and thanks to you, it sits nice & low!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How gorgeous! I''m glad I had a teensy little part in your recut journey:) Brian really is great and your rings are beautiful!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very pretty! Wear them in good health always!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
siamese3, what a gorgeous combination. I would love to see a comparison pic of your ring beforehand, and also would you midn sharing details on the size difference? Did you lose much in the recut, and regardless could you even tell? Thanks so much

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Vesper, Tuckins, Diamond Dana, princessplease!!

Hi Kelli.. I''m glad you saw the thread..I had the same dark center as you and now it''s gone!!!! Thanks again for sharing your journey and outcome!

loveloveloveit...I din''t really lose much diameter..I''ll have to check the paperwork..it went from a 1.32 to a 1.20. The size difference is not really noticeable. You can see some darkness in the center is this picture. It is such a different look with my 5 stone and the thicker shank on the cathredal setting.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
oops! photo didn''t atttach..had to rename!

13027ring2.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I just tried to take a quick comparision with the 5 stone

raj22.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is in a goldish room with a smaller band

raj20.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Change in diameter 7.00 to 6.88

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results