shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD and Verragio-Together at Last!

niceice21

Rough_Rock
BGD Signature H&A H VS1 and a Verragio Classico. Sorry about the quality of the pics, had to use my camera phone. Will get better pics with her camera once I propose in a month or so.

phone pic 033.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful and amazingly sparkly. I''m sure she will love it. Best of luck with your proposal!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks gorgeous!! She`ll love it!!!
30.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring, I have the same one but mine is the cushion shape with a RB!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its gorgeous!! Congrats! Good luck on the proposal and please come back with hand shots!
2.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a great combination. Even fuzzy (LOL!), both the diamond and the ring are beautiful.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that''s beautiful! Did BGD set the diamond, or did Verragio?

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
So gorgeous. Can''t wait to see more pics when you propose. Congratulations

niceice21

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 8:57:57 AM
Author: Laila619
Wow, that''s beautiful! Did BGD set the diamond, or did Verragio?

I ordered the diamond from BGD and then gave it to a local jeweler who sent it to Verragio. I actually got it back in less than 4 weeks! I was pretty excited. The whole process went really smoothly. The ring turned out awesome and Verragio set the center diamond exactly how I asked (dont cover the inscription with a prong and to offset the prongs and the arrows) so I was thrilled!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! She''ll be thrilled, it''s a gorgeous ring!

KerriLynn

Rough_Rock
DROOL!!!
18.gif
She is absolutely going to loove it... but I can''t believe that you are going to sit on that beauty for a whole month!!

But considering it looks like a flower, and April shower''s bring May flower''s, I suppose its fitting!! Good luck with the proposal
1.gif

niceice21

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 4:19:02 PM
Author: KerriLynn
DROOL!!!
18.gif
She is absolutely going to loove it... but I can''t believe that you are going to sit on that beauty for a whole month!!

But considering it looks like a flower, and April shower''s bring May flower''s, I suppose its fitting!! Good luck with the proposal
1.gif
Haha! I hadn''t even thought of it like that, but you''re absolutely right! I am taking her to the Bahamas next month and am popping the question then...my friend doesn''t think I''ll be able to hold out but I''m staying strong!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Oooooohhh that''s a beauty!!! What are the stats? Your girlfriend will be blown away!! Good luck with the proposal!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh lovely! Did Brian get the setting for you, or did you have to send your stone to Verragio? It looks gorgeous, I am sure your girl will get weak kneed when she sees that beauty!~

niceice21

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 5:43:26 PM
Author: Round Halo Lover
Oooooohhh that''s a beauty!!! What are the stats? Your girlfriend will be blown away!! Good luck with the proposal!!
Thanks! The center diamond is a
BGD Signature H&A
.817 H VS1
6.03x6.06x3.69
Table=56%
Depth=61.1%
CA= 34.2
PA= 40.8
LG%=78
Star=58%

I just want to reiterate that working with Brian and Lesley was great. They put the stone on reserve for me a little bit before I had all of my funds (with a healthy downpayment of course!) and I was able to speak with Brian over the phone while he examined the stone and addressed the couple of questions that I had. Once I made the complete payment, I had the stone in my hands by 11 am the next morning! I then gave the stone to the local jeweler who was an authorized Verragio retailer and they sent the stone to Verragio. I just received it on Friday and had it appraised yesterday. The appraisal turned out well, and the ring appraised for a few hundred more than what I paid for it. The appraiser and I discussed that since I had purchased the stone through the internet market, it wouldnt make sense to have an inflated appraisal, but he said that if I had bought it from a B&M he would have appraised it much higher (1200-1300 more). Overall, I''m really happy and I''m confident that I''ll get a YES. I am so glad that I found this site and have really enjoyed learning about all the different aspects of this market. I have recommended this site and BGD to a few of my friends who may soon be looking for a ring, so I hope they take my advice!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it is fabulous!
good luck with your proposal and come back with more pictures!

niceice21

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/7/2010 7:27:40 PM
Author: Maevie
it is fabulous!
good luck with your proposal and come back with more pictures!

Thanks everyone! These pictures from my phone don''t even come close to giving this ring justice...I cant wait to get better pics. The ring should provide her with considerable finger coverage, even though she is a size 6.25 she has really small hands so it should look huge!

PONYO

Rough_Rock
Beautiful... found this setting sleek, simple and ultra sparkly! She will love it!
30.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results