shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel Studs from ID Jewelry

false

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
So I just want to write a quick post on my experience with ID Jewelry and post some pics. Yekutiel was AMAZING to work with. He called back to answer my questions in a timely matter and was always prompt. He worked with our budget and reassured me I''d love the earrings. My earrings were shipped out the same day purchased and arrived in a timely matter...I couldn''t be HAPPIER! What''s nice is that I can always upgrade down the road or have jackets made for my bezels. The earrings are eye clean and very sparkley. They do have a bit a warmth as they are J-K but I can tell that because of my sensitive eye. Once in the ear you can''t tell at all. They are 1.05 ctw, J-K, SI measuring over 6mm each with the bezel.

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
I don't know why I can't upload my photos...hasn't happened to me before. Anyone have any ideas as to why it won't let me attach file?

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi galleygal. Um, I don't know what's going on but I've been trying to upload some pictures to and can't over in the perspective size thread.

If it's a PS problem I'm sure it will be straightened out soon. Can't wait to see your studs!
1.gif

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sparklenut...I was thinking there might be a problem. Is yours a troubleshooting error message?

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, sure is. I''m going to go back to the thread I''m trying to post in on and off and see when maybe I can upload my pic.

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Sparklenut, did you get yours to upload? I''m still getting that message...
emotion-40.gif

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/30/2010 12:39:21 AM
Author: centralsquare
I didn''t realize ID Jewelry had an upgrade policy...can you tell us more?
When I was talking to Yekutiel, he said I could always upgrade down the road...I would get a credit for the amount I paid. That''s as much as I know about their upgrading policy. If you are interested in more info you could always call or email. They are very prompt about getting back to you.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I got my to upload. I had to go in and do a little more resizing and rename my files, but yes, I finally got mine loaded.

Try resizing and then upload again. We all would love to see your studs.
4.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
galleygal those are gorgeous! And they look HUGE on the ear. I would have never guessed them to be J-K either. If you don''t tell, they wont!
2.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been waiting to see your beautiful studs! They look huge on your ear and very white! Are we going to see close-ups?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! Here is a closer pic with my ring. Lighting is not the best and my hands are wrinkley...
emteeth.gif

ringear945613.JPG

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh! do you have pictures of a side view of the bezel? love these, gorgeous :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bezel earrings!!!!! They are very pretty! They look great on you too!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Those bezels look huge in your ears. They are beautiful.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Nice!! I like!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re very pretty and they certainly look bigger than a half carat on your ears.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh i love these! do you have any pics of the side view of the bezel? would love to see!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your studs are so gorgeous! I love how sparkly, white, and substantial they are, and the bezels look to be very nicely done. They look fabulous on you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look substantial on your ears - very pretty!!

Enjoy them :sun:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
wow those are beauties!!!!! they look perfect on your ear!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Love, Love, Love ID Jewelry!! Your studs are awesome. I love the bezel. I am still deciding what to do with mine, but I love them and Yekutiel.

I have the upgrade policy in writing. It is rather generous. Maybe not quite as generous and some other vendors, but completely sufficient for most needs.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and classic - they look lovely on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results