shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel set eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
I totally love Dani''s bezel ring from whiteflash so I decided to get one for myself but then I saw this on ebay and decided to try it... it''s 18k white gold with .44cttw with milgrain. It was a total deal at $295 but I am curious if ya''ll think it''s worth it? Looking at it up close there are some spots where the milgraining isnt great. The stones are all white and some seem to be cut nice where others are definetely not.. but it does have some life and sparkle. I am torn between returning it and getting the one from whiteflash which I am sure will blow this one away or keep this because no one else is going to inspect it like I am and have monies to spend on another fun stacker.. onto the pics

sarasbezel.jpg

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
with my facets 11 stone .33ct shared prong wedding band. Ugh, how wrinkly my hands look!!! I am only 28..

sgbothbands.jpg

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks pretty great! $295 is a really good deal. What''s the price difference between it and the WF version?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like my diamonds to have some serious sparkle, even small ones. So that would be my deciding factor...can you see fire in sunlight?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What is the price difference? I think your ring is lovely... As long as it has some sparkle to it, I would keep it. If it's mostly dull and lifeless... I might send it back. You said a few stones are sort of dull- Do the others sparkle enough to make up for the dull ones?

ETA- As for the milgrain- I have very fine milgrain on my e-ring. I have banged it around so much that some parts are a little bit squished... It sucks, but milgrain is delicate, and that can happen.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 6:51:21 AM
Author: Tuckins1
What is the price difference? I think your ring is lovely... As long as it has some sparkle to it, I would keep it. If it's mostly dull and lifeless... I might send it back. You said a few stones are sort of dull- Do the others sparkle enough to make up for the dull ones?

ETA- As for the milgrain- I have very fine milgrain on my e-ring. I have banged it around so much that some parts are a little bit squished... It sucks, but milgrain is delicate, and that can happen.
Ditto! It also looks to have bigger diamonds than the WF band (mine is .21 ctw
5.gif
). If it's lifeless, or if the inconsistancy of the stones is going to bug you, I'd send it back. Otherwise - looks like a great find!

Just so you know, my little ACA melee has life, but it's more of a glittering or shimmering effect than a sparkle - if that makes sense? It does throw off fire though.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It looks really pretty and seems like a great price
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''d keep it if the stones have some sparkle. What a great price!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a gorgeous ring, I think you got a great deal.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s beautiful. I''d be inclined to keep it and use the extra $$ to buy another!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it but if you want *perfection* go with a bev K (pearlmans)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 6:00:02 AM
Author: neatfreak
I like my diamonds to have some serious sparkle, even small ones. So that would be my deciding factor...can you see fire in sunlight?
Ditto... I also am/was picky with my bezels (which is how I ended up being "stuck"
2.gif
with the one I have, feeling like I had no other options) in that I want them to be spaced very closely, nestled right up against one another. The ones on your new band are quite spaced out from one another.

That's TOTALLY a preference thing, just wanted to bring it up in case you were looking for an additional excuse to return it (sometimes that seems to be what's going on in these "should I keep this?" threads).

blueauratus

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies everyone! The price difference is $465 more to go with the whiteflash ring. It had the price tag on it from the store that said it was selling for $1173! I would definetely never pay that much for it! Anyway, it does have some fire in sunlight and they are bright diamonds. Even though I would like more "glitter" from it.. for the price and overall, I dont think I can beat it, plus it will allow me to get another stacker as well so I will keep it.
Tacori- I''ve got my eye on this one! Different style but I love it! I was also thinking of putting sapphires instead of the diamonds so I''d have both of my girls birthstones in a ring! Does anyone know if Bev K will do something like that?
Thanks everyone!

aquaswirls.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure Bev K will swap out the stones for whatever you want. I''d ask Pearlman''s.
1.gif
I love that second band!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They will for sure. That is where I got my Tessa ring and I actually spoke to a Bev K rep. They will customize any of their rings/settings.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 8:59:09 AM
Author: geckodani

5.gif
). If it''s lifeless, or if the inconsistancy of the stones is going to bug you, I''d send it back. Otherwise - looks like a great find!

Just so you know, my little ACA melee has life, but it''s more of a glittering or shimmering effect than a sparkle - if that makes sense? It does throw off fire though.
Ditto!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks awesome!!!! And the prices seems very very good to me.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/16/2009 3:08:35 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 1/15/2009 8:59:09 AM
Author: geckodani

5.gif
). If it''s lifeless, or if the inconsistancy of the stones is going to bug you, I''d send it back. Otherwise - looks like a great find!

Just so you know, my little ACA melee has life, but it''s more of a glittering or shimmering effect than a sparkle - if that makes sense? It does throw off fire though.
Ditto!
Thritto! As long as you are happy with it, I would save the $465 for something else. Great find!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 3:39:20 AM
Author: blueauratus
Thanks for the replies everyone! The price difference is $465 more to go with the whiteflash ring. It had the price tag on it from the store that said it was selling for $1173! I would definetely never pay that much for it! Anyway, it does have some fire in sunlight and they are bright diamonds. Even though I would like more ''glitter'' from it.. for the price and overall, I dont think I can beat it, plus it will allow me to get another stacker as well so I will keep it.
Tacori- I''ve got my eye on this one! Different style but I love it! I was also thinking of putting sapphires instead of the diamonds so I''d have both of my girls birthstones in a ring! Does anyone know if Bev K will do something like that?
Thanks everyone!
I think it''s a very pretty band and for the price, I think you got pretty good stones and workmanship! I''m pretty sure bev k can make pretty much any stone combination you want!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results