shape
carat
color
clarity

Beyond Happy; My Victor Canera French Cut Re-Mount.

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Long time lurker here. Me and my DH decided to upgrade our plain jane solitaire after so many years into something a bit more glamorous...:) I was originally planning on having something completely different made; a 5 stone ring but with a lot of give and take with Victor, we decided on something more simple. The french cuts were going to be originally baguettes but when I mentioned french cuts to the jeweler, he thought it was a great idea and said he could source the stones for us. So, not what I planned on having made a few months ago, but I'm beyond ecstatic as to how it turned out. I've been enjoying this ring so much (haven't worn it all that much, worried about scratches...) and I haven't really gotten tired of it yet, hopefully that continues.
Our original setting was a plain jane 6 prong, so this ring is like a night and day difference to me personally

First pic is the glamor shot from the designer with more pics to follow...

4.jpg

yiska

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I absolutely love french cuts and milgrain! Can't wait for more photos

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
That's so beautiful!!!

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Thx everyone.
Center is a GIA 2.32 G-VS1. Ex,Ex,Ex. I've had the stone for 3 years.
The mounting is made from platinum and has 1.12ct in french cut diamonds.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!! That is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the french cuts and the milgrain! Would love to see some hand shots! :bigsmile:

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
I love your setting! Wow, it came out really nice! Can't wait to see a few hand shots! Enjoy :bigsmile:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is breathtakingly beautiful - we must have some hand shots though!

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Hand shots will be coming up tonight, my fingers are having stage fright lol;-)
I got a hold of my hubbies Canon DSLR, wowzas :bigsmile: .... Here's the first shot from that camera.

9.jpg

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring!!! I have not seen french cut diamonds before, love it and add the miligrain :love: :love: :love:

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just gorgeous and I'm really looking forward to the hand shots!

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
I really love the quality, I had the jeweler take pictures of the manufacturing of my ring too, since he promised me the ring is completely hand made. I was inspired by one of the threads here from a poster, from New Zealand I believe, and had Victor photo the way it's made.
One from the back side.

10.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon :love: :love: :love:

I am just LOVING the tapered french cuts that are popping up on PS! GORGEOUS!

I'd also love to see the "making of" pics a la klewis. Can't wait :appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my Heaven! That's stunning!! I didn't read other comments, but did someone ask for a hand shot yet? Did you post stats? I'm going back to actually read stuff now, so sorry if I'm being repetative.

ETA: I now see that you did post stats and someone has asked for handshots. My bad. :D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous. Hand shots are requsite! (your pictures are rather pro!)
cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!!

Another call for handshots! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results