shape
carat
color
clarity

better pics of my new ering!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all, I recently posted pics of my new ering. A few of you wanted better pics, so here they are!!! Thanks for all of your help in this process. Here is the link to the origional post

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pics-of-my-new-ering.41101/

As far as getting to wear it....I''m still waiting for the proposal...hopefully it will be soon...got any tips on waiting???

WARNING...many many pics to follow...

radiant1001.jpg

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

Had any thoughts on what type of wedding ring you would look for?

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I might skip the wedding band...since it looks like two bands already, will that look like I am eternally engaged?? otherwise, maybe I''d get a really thin matching band with saphhires or something...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW- What a gorgeous ring- I love the split shank style!
Enjoy it!!! Now the waiting will be the hardest part!!!
emcry.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love it :) The sapphire options sounds beautiful. I love colored stones in a wedding set.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
these new pics are great.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! I have a split shank too, and I have a matching wedding band. I wanted to make sure I looked married and not "eternally engaged." Also, when I don''t want so much bling, I just wear the wedding band.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Great ring!! It looks like you and I are radiant e-rings/waiting for proposal twins!! I love your stone. What made you decide to get a radiant? Did you find it hard to get the right one? I ask because I know I did!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ering. The new pics are awesome!!!
30.gif
30.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I also wanted to say that i live in LA, and don''t drive either!! We have very good public transportation, and my boyfriend takes me wherever I wanna go..
12.gif
Not spoiled at all, I swear. Too bad you won''t be coming to the L.A. get-together 4/9!! It''s in Melrose....Are you sure? I''d love to see your ring in person!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG - *swoon* LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Your ring is divine. Love those small thin split shanks....oh yum yum yum!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOW it is GOOOORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Looks just like my ring when I play "look I have a split shank!" with my wedding band!
3.gif

But seriously it is absolutely STUNNING and I think the angles of the shank make it look more like two bands than DiamondLil''s so even though I agree with her that not wearing a wedding ring with HERS would look like she was eternally engaged, I feel like yours look distinct enough that you probably wouldn''t get that effect? Not to say I don''t want you to take pictures with wedding bands so we can all see for ourselves!
12.gif

But I looooooooove the ring either way!!!!
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amberwaves, I recently saw your ring, congrats!! It''s gorgeous!! Ours are very similar, about the same size diamond too! It was fairly difficult to find a good radiant... I bugged the folks at dirt cheap diamonds for a while and talked to them about various diamonds in their signature series and I am really happy with what I ended up with. A lot of radiants just don''t look great for whatever reason, but I love mine it''s uber sparkely!! I guess I picked a radiant because I like the rectangular shape with the lobbed corners, and that it sparkled a lot more than an emerald cut. I wish I could come to the LA get together, but it would be really hard for me to get there...thanks for inviting me though! I''ll be able to share my ff''s car soon when he moves in, and hopefully you all will have another LA outting.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW... It is beautiful!! I love the split shank!! Very Very NICE!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Great new pictures--I absolutely love your ring! The thin split shank is gorgeous as is your yummy radiant!
36.gif
I think you could either skip the wedding band or get a thin pave band to match the shank(s) of your e-ring. It''ll be gorgeous either way!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! I think the shank is in perfect portion for the stone! I love it! Congrats!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this ring!! Love, Love, Love it.
30.gif

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Oh My!!!!
30.gif
It''s totally gorgeous!!!

These are much better pics.

I feel for you having to wait...
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results