shape
carat
color
clarity

Better late than never...a little bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
Way back in February I posted that the jeweler kept my ring....in order to design a diamond band to go with my sapphire ring. Well...I have been wearing and enjoying my ring for 8 months, but never got any photos taken. The sapphire ring thread in Colored Stones got me motivated, and I finally have some photos!

So.......here is the band.....the diamonds are only .5, but IRL they have amazing life to them.

DSC_7777aw.jpg

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
Are you tired of looking yet?
19.gif
I have a couple more!

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
The last one.

The sapphire ring was for our 30th anniversary last year and was designed by Stuart Adelman. He brought in several sapphires for us to select from. The stone has amazing life for a sapphire...I love to look at it in the late afternoon sun...it just glows!!!

The diamond band was a christmas gift (actually what I opened was a blue topaz necklace, but it was just a place holder), Stuart and I worked on the design for the band and I got it in late February.

[Please ignore the veins in my hands....my hands at 55 do not look like they did when I was 25..LOL]

DSC_7746aw.jpg

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!

Congrats on your anniversary too.

I got to try a 8ct cushion cut sapphire ring over the weekend and BOY did I love it!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. The rings look great together and the color of your sapphire is stunning.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Your rings are beautiful! I do remember your sapphire and you telling us about the ring that was being made,,,it turned out perfect!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous band, it looks so elegant and dainty on your finger!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous together!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I love how he made the band to sit up higher so it is not dwarfed by the sapphire. It looks gorgeous on your hand!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 12:21:11 AM
Author: lightseeker
The last one.

The sapphire ring was for our 30th anniversary last year and was designed by Stuart Adelman. He brought in several sapphires for us to select from. The stone has amazing life for a sapphire...I love to look at it in the late afternoon sun...it just glows!!!

The diamond band was a christmas gift (actually what I opened was a blue topaz necklace, but it was just a place holder), Stuart and I worked on the design for the band and I got it in late February.

[Please ignore the veins in my hands....my hands at 55 do not look like they did when I was 25..LOL]
ExCUUUUUSE me???
9.gif
You have one of the most elegant hands I''ve seen here on PS!

Thanks again for the photo shoot! Your rings look lovely.

LS

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings look perfect together and I absolutely love your sapphire!! Beautiful!
36.gif

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I love love LOVE the design of both rings! The sapphire set east/west with trillions is just gorgeous!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! I love the euroshank on the band. Very cool!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Two gorgeous rings!!!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings look absolutely perfect together! I love how sparkly the band is!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! I LOVE the 2 rings together! Beautiful colored sapphire! And lovely hands!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
I love love love love everything about your set! Its so awesome!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous set! I love your new band and it looks perfect with your sapphire ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results