shape
carat
color
clarity

Best onlne site for mens wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Whats the best site to find good quality mens wedding bands? Looking for somewhere thats not too expensive. BF will probably try to wear his ring as little as possible. Get this, he tells me he doesnt want a wedding band (Thinks rings are for women only) and asked if I can get him an Omega watch instead.
9.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
If he just wants a pretty simple band, I would check out Signed Pieces/Facets. They sell in 18k white/yellow gold and platinum, and I think the prices are really competitive. You can also get milgrain or a satin finish for free too.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I would check out the sites that sell titanium rings. They''re inexpensive, practically indestructable, and really light! Although I bought my hubby a platinum Benchmark band for the wedding I also got him a titanium ring for everyday wear. I hate to admit it, but I got the titanium one from overstock.com for around $40!
6.gif

Now, originally my hubby thought he would wear the titanium all the time and the platinum on special occasions only, but he actually wears the platinum one daily and the titanium when he''s active (surfing, mountain biking, football--anything where he could really damage/lose the ring).

Anyway, there are some really cool titanium rings at places like Boone.

Let me know what you think!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I asked my Bf if he would go for titanium and he doesnt want it. He wants platinum. Why does he want platinum if hes not going to wear it? haha I hope he likes white gold. Thanks for posting.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I've ordered a 14k gold wedding band that matched DH's from this site. It's really nice. I don't know how their platinum bands are though. http://www.worldjewels.net/_e/dept/23/Wedding_Bands-1-1.htm

If your DH isn't planning on wearing his wedding ring very much I'd try and talk him into white gold too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results