shape
carat
color
clarity

beautiful 4.44 ct Oval halo engagement ring from IDJ

Jadx

Rough_Rock
I wanted to share the beautiful Oval halo engagement ring that ID Jewelry just finished for my soon to be fiancée. I found out about IDJ through this forum and all I can say is that they are the best. Israel, Yekutiel, Tami and their entire team is fantastic. Israel was very patient with me going through the process and worked to help me choose the best diamond and create the best custom setting. Yekutiel and Tami are both awesome and all together their family helped to deliver the perfect result. I highly recommend IDJ and was very impressed with my experience. Thanks also to this forum for all of the great information .

Here are the specs on the ring.

Oval (4.44 ct/1.56 ratio) in halo setting and platinum band (~1 ctw) with a natural light pink heart diamond bezel set in rose gold on the flip side. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Here are a couple of pics from IDJ and I'll try to take more later.

image1.jpg

image4_0.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning!!! That oval gives such great finger coverage and is very elegant :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE the flip side heart!!! Very sweet, please come back with hand shots!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! :appl: What are the specs on your oval diamond?

More handshots please! :love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Talk about finger coverage ! We must have more handshots please ! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love it! Gorgeous! Well done IDJ!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow.....nice result...love the originality of the flip side....

would love to see more hand shots soon...and to understand if that heart is easy to wear as well....

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow.....nice result...love the originality of the flip side....

would love to see more hand shots soon...:)

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely and such a fun idea with the pink heart. Will is be worn with a wedding band? How does it feel when worn?

Jadx

Rough_Rock
cokitty|1429317653|3863859 said:
Lovely and such a fun idea with the pink heart. Will is be worn with a wedding band? How does it feel when worn?

Yes Israel designed it so the wedding band will fit flush. IDJ will make the band too. It will be rose gold with pink diamonds.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, this diamond is beautiful and the ring is gorgeous! :love:
Talk about finger coverage, this is one beautiful diamond :appl:
Yekutiel really knows how to pick diamonds. I love the IDJ family, they are the best!

Do post more pics please of the hand shots once its on her finger. Would love to see more photos

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, great finger coverage! Your ring is beautiful!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely fabulous! Love the finger coverage. Gorgeous halo. IDJ is the best :appl:

This has to be a small size ring. What are the stone's dimensions? We need more photos :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! IDJ did an amazing job. :clap: Beautiful ring & such fabulous finger coverage! Love the sweet touch on the flip side too! Please come back with more photos. Can't wait to see hand shots & the ring with band too! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love:
We need more pics please. :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazing! The finger coverage! :love: love the pink heart.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a feeling I was going to experience jealousy when I opened this thread, and I was right! :oops: :D I love halos, I love ovals, I love big rocks, so I clearly love this ring! It's gorgeous, the receiver of this ring is going to be beyond thrilled I'm sure.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, that's a killer ring! I love the surprise pink heart on the other side. Can't wait for more photos, handshots and feedback on the comfort level of the heart.....

When's the proposal??? :love: :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning!

But we NEED more handshots! :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just...WOW. AMAZING. Love the flip side pink heart.

Beautiful oval stone, just gorgeous.

Congratulations and best wishes to you both :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!! :love: :love: :love:

Btw, are you in SG by any chance? Just curious...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results