shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage Cushion in my favorite lighting- Video

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Cachette, Your amazing AVC ring was one of the first I I looked last winter when I was searching my own stone. I watched Your earlier videos again and again. Althought I decided to purchase OEC , Your ring makes me :love: :love: every time I see it. It's lovely!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Efriede|1373133720|3478151 said:
Wow, what a beauty :love: :love: thanks for posting this cool video!

You're very welcome! Thank you Efriede!

Cachette :))

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619|1373145505|3478251 said:
WOW! You have a real firecracker of a stone!

Thanks Laila! It really is a wonderful stone! So much personality!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom|1373172795|3478409 said:
Seriously, it looks like you plugged your stone into an outlet and turned on the lights!!! AVC is SOOOOOO on my bucket list!!!

Thank you LLJsmom!! It's quite the fun light show to watch! I highly recommend the AVC. They don't disappoint. :bigsmile:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
ariel144|1373320356|3479318 said:
That AVC's is awesome...bet you can't quit staring at it!

Thank you ariel144! You know, I never tire of looking at it and I've had it almost a year now. :bigsmile: I really appreciate the fact that I own one and feel very lucky to be able to enjoy it daily.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10|1373379241|3479608 said:
Cachette, Your amazing AVC ring was one of the first I I looked last winter when I was searching my own stone. I watched Your earlier videos again and again. Althought I decided to purchase OEC , Your ring makes me :love: :love: every time I see it. It's lovely!

Confection, you have really warmed my heart with your kinds words. Thank you!

And you're OEC is stunning! And I just love the setting you chose for it! Gorgeous!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Cachette, now I blushed. Many thanks to YOU for Your kind words.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need, need, need an AVC. :love:

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
WOW Cachette!!! Love the video! What an awesome light show!! HEY FOLKS, I have had the privilege of admiring this ring in person...and it is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! Honestly Cachette, a beautiful ring worn by a beautiful woman :naughty:
Serious eye candy! I can't stop staring at it whenever I see you. Your AVC has so many different personalities. Stunning in every light. I love it. And I love how you always keep it so sparkly clean! lol
:love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Me thinks if you and I are fortunate enough to visit GOG in person one day, we may never leave... We would have to start paying rent :Up_to_something: :bigsmile: :Up_to_something:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
FirefliesAtSunset|1375194185|3493054 said:
WOW Cachette!!! Love the video! What an awesome light show!! HEY FOLKS, I have had the privilege of admiring this ring in person...and it is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! Honestly Cachette, a beautiful ring worn by a beautiful woman :naughty:
Serious eye candy! I can't stop staring at it whenever I see you. Your AVC has so many different personalities. Stunning in every light. I love it. And I love how you always keep it so sparkly clean! lol
:love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Me thinks if you and I are fortunate enough to visit GOG in person one day, we may never leave... We would have to start paying rent :Up_to_something: :bigsmile: :Up_to_something:

Thank you very much my dear friend (and diamond partner in crime ;)) ). :) I can say the very same about your stone..... :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cachette, your AVC is amazing! Gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you for sharing it via video-she really shows her true beauty in the video. Love her!!!

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
Dear Cachette. Thanks for posting such an amazing video. I am really thinking about getting an AVC for my right hand ring and was wondering what influence does the diamond color have on this spectacular light show? I am in the usuall size vs color dilemma and wonder whether warmer color has no/positive/negative influence on the display and spectrum of colors reflected? How do you feel about your K? Did you see other colors or only your own AVC at home? Many thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiamondXXX|1441031245|3921589 said:
Dear Cachette. Thanks for posting such an amazing video. I am really thinking about getting an AVC for my right hand ring and was wondering what influence does the diamond color have on this spectacular light show? I am in the usuall size vs color dilemma and wonder whether warmer color has no/positive/negative influence on the display and spectrum of colors reflected? How do you feel about your K? Did you see other colors or only your own AVC at home? Many thanks!

I am not sure if Cachette will see your question, so I will give you my opinion. Color will usually not affect the light display. I imagine there may be a difference in the colors it reflects when the stone is yellow or brown, but all of them are ideal cut and will reflect light and color from the environment really well. I have seen m2b's gorgeous J AVC and think that is a great choice. This is a picture she recently posted on the MrsBox thread. The AVC is obviously on the right. I have also seen L and M colors in person, and they look kind of like gingerale! They still reflected colors, but I think my choice would be around I-J for a halo ring.

m2baca.jpg

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
Dear diamondseeker2006, thank you very much. The video Cachette posted is just so beautiful :) I am thinking about french cut sides (and you helped me already a lot in another topic) and I guess I would stick to I or higher to be on the white side... its just when I see diamonds like this one I think to myself - maybe I could go bigger :) since in that design it would be nice to have a bigger stone...

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I love your video. If I didn't already have an avc myself I would be so jealous. Thank you for posting.

pothos

Rough_Rock
Great video of a lovely ring! Thanks for sharing!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing the video!

How do you get anything done with all of the bling blinging and sparkle sparkling happening on your hand? Your AVC is mesmerizing. I want one!

Enjoy! :love: :love: :love:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your AVC is lovely, thank you for sharing your rainbows.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results