shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT August Vintage Cushion 1.17 K VVS2

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was looking through the Cushion Cuts thread and when I saw your ring I had to see more photos! Its just beautiful. I love how clear your pictures are so we can have a really good look at your beauty! :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another thread I somehow missed until now! I love those chunky facets and the colors they flash, and the setting is completely in keeping with the stone's chunky facets and simple but elegant cushion shape. Nicely done.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie|1350067248|3283964 said:
I was looking through the Cushion Cuts thread and when I saw your ring I had to see more photos! Its just beautiful. I love how clear your pictures are so we can have a really good look at your beauty! :love:

Thank you very much Maisie!! I still love looking at the ring every chance I get! It has such personality and it really is a remarkable stone!

Cachette :))

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1350070554|3284013 said:
Another thread I somehow missed until now! I love those chunky facets and the colors they flash, and the setting is completely in keeping with the stone's chunky facets and simple but elegant cushion shape. Nicely done.

You are so sweet minousbijoux!! Thank you!!!

I'm a cushion kind of gal and have been since I found Pricescope years ago. It was actually Cehrabehra's OMB that started it all way back in 2006. :) I had never heard or seen a cushion but I loved the chunky facets and longed for one for a very long time. Glad I have one now and I really hope that one day I can enjoy a bigger one. :Up_to_something:

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Stunning! Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations on this beauty :twirl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
FirefliesAtSunset|1356978924|3343753 said:
Stunning! Gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations on this beauty :twirl:

Thank you my dear friend! xox

himni

Shiny_Rock
I'm a sucker for a beautiful avc, you wear it well and it goes nice with the prong, round band. Great pictures too! Thanks for sharing

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I AVC's are just beautiful!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
himni|1356991376|3343939 said:
I'm a sucker for a beautiful avc, you wear it well and it goes nice with the prong, round band. Great pictures too! Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the kind words himni!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1357002431|3344524 said:

Thank you Sarahbear621!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous! Perfect! Stunning! Magnificent! :love:

It's simple, elegant and timeless. I would love to see it next to your old rings. For some reason I think it's really cool to look at upgrade progressions and seeing how a person's taste has changed over the years. :)

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
I have had the pleasure of seeing this ring in person and I must say...I am in total admiration! WOW Cachette! You have fabulous taste! This ring is classy, timeless, stunning, gorgeous!!! A beautiful ring for a beautiful lady!
I have to thank you Cachette for introducing me to the world of GOG and AVC diamonds! With the help of your guidance and passion for these beauties, it was easy for me to make my choice: An AVC of my own :appl: Coming soon!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

CopperTop

Rough_Rock
How did I miss this one? It's perfect!

globalmujer

Rough_Rock
Beautiful cachette!
Simply elegant ...that eternity ring with it is gorgeous
Congrats 20 years!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results