shape
carat
color
clarity

At long last! My WF ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm tiny tiny photo! Thats no good - let me try that again lol!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!! Maisie you will have to look in hangout someone started a thread on your new job!!!

I love your new beauty; yes, bigger pics you gotta show off that beauty!!!

Yeah for the new diamond
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eww my ears look yuk! Oh well the stud looks nice lol! Gary decided that he would prefer a princess cut diamond stud so I am going to order the a matching earring to this one!! Yey!!

SWNR341.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Maisie everyhing is so lovely and your new ring looks absolutely perfect on your hand! Aren''t you glad you found PS?!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy! I love being able to post pics!!

DJ I am thrilled to have found PS - can you imagine what horrid ring I would have ended up with if I didn''t?
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and how exciting to have diamond studs in the works!! I have followed your story with interest and I am so happy this journey has worked out so well for you
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome
35.gif
and I am excited you got an earring and hubby didn't like the RB so poor you has to get another one.
2.gif
3.gif
11.gif
hehehehe
36.gif
36.gif

I love the hand pics!!! Gorgeous!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful maisie!!! glad you got great quality...sparklies are the best!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamonds Maisie! Your ring is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it. Plus, working in a jewellers store means you won''t have to look at it under icky office lights all day!

Congratulations!

Jen

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s so gorgeous!!!

The only problem is that it might outshine the other diamonds at your store! Better not wear it to work...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous maisie. you picked a beautiful stone and the perfect classic setting for it..

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Maisie it is just beautiful. You scored too with the diamond. Typical Men, who would have thought they have a preference for diamond shape.

Did customs go smoothly, how many days did it take, can't have been long?

I hope you are enjoying your new job, is Northern Goldsmiths the same as Goldsmiths we have here in Scotland, a national chain? They sell their Millenium Diamond which is oblong with a curve on top like a rocking horse.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! Congrats, Maisie -- the ring came out beautiful. I know it was a long process for you -- the results are well worth the wait! Enjoy!!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 12:59:28 PM
Author: neatfreak
Oh it''s so gorgeous!!!

The only problem is that it might outshine the other diamonds at your store! Better not wear it to work...
That''s exactly what I was thinking. What''cha gonna do when a customer says they want a ring just like yours...lol

It really is beautiful and am so glad you had such a great experience with WF....and now you get earrings, too?

...g-i-i-i-r-r-r-l-l-l....I gotta let you talk to my BF!!...lol

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie,
Your ring is just gorgeous!!!!! ENJOY!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 3:58:16 PM
Author: Pyramid
Wow Maisie it is just beautiful. You scored too with the diamond. Typical Men, who would have thought they have a preference for diamond shape.

Did customs go smoothly, how many days did it take, can''t have been long?

I hope you are enjoying your new job, is Northern Goldsmiths the same as Goldsmiths we have here in Scotland, a national chain? They sell their Millenium Diamond which is oblong with a curve on top like a rocking horse.
Yes its the same shop
1.gif
I''ve been trying all the rings on but none of them are a patch on mine!!

Customs was very smooth. I did sort of hurry things along though! I tracked the parcel till it was held at Stanstead, then I kept ringing them to find out how much the customs duty was so the parcel could be delivered today (my day off!). After three calls they told me how much to pay - I paid it over the phone - and then they sent my parcel on. Whiteflash shipped on Tuesday and I got it today. Three days isn''t bad!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the sleek setting of your e-ring, it''s stunning! The center stone and the stud stone look really nice too!!! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results