carat
color
clarity

Asscher split shank e-ring!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my friends e-ring:

She doesn't really know any of the stats except it is around 2 ct, I color

setting by Cartier or Cartier -esque (thankfully did not purchase in Cartier store to avoid huge premium)

She is fortunate to have teeny tiny fingers around 4 I think

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
These were taken with her I phone, I am trying to get her to take some with a real camera.

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you enjoy! I think the asscher and this setting has a nice feel to it, would you call it art deco? I'm not sure.

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

photo[1].JPG

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
WOW beautiful!! :appl: I LOOOVE asschers!! And this stone and setting combo is TDF :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vrey pretty...Love the squreish stone with the curves of the setting!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the setting - I want to see more hand pics now!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I know! She hasn't taken any macro pics yet, or any with a real camera yet! I guess not everyone is as crazy as we are on PS!

It really is beautiful in person.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! That setting is just lovely, and the stone looks great, too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's a gorgeous ring! I love the asscher in the the ballerine inspired setting!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
eek. That's the setting I want. Tell your friend I LOVE it.

I've been asking about the Cartier Ballerine on PS but there haven't really been any pics of it or of settings close to it. I never thought I would like it from the photos (I was always thinking minimalist) but it is GORGEOUS in person. After these photos, I just went to see the replica again at a local store. I was hoping to like something else (part of me doesn't really want to people to ask if it's a Cartier, since it won't be) but nope, this is it (I think).

I would LOVE to see more hand pics. I'm having a hard time visualizing it with a square-ish stone. I have a rectangular-ish cushion and the store has it set with a round stone, which covers up the split quite a bit.

Oh and of course, congratulations all around to your friend!

(By the way, does she have any idea who made the setting?)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - lucky girl!! Her ring is gorgeous :sun:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your friend's ring is just beautiful!!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
iota15 said:

I've been asking about the Cartier Ballerine on PS but there haven't really been any pics of it or of settings close to it. I never thought I would like it from the photos (I was always thinking minimalist) but it is GORGEOUS in person. After these photos, I just went to see the replica again at a local store. I was hoping to like something else (part of me doesn't really want to people to ask if it's a Cartier, since it won't be) but nope, this is it (I think).

I would LOVE to see more hand pics. I'm having a hard time visualizing it with a square-ish stone. I have a rectangular-ish cushion and the store has it set with a round stone, which covers up the split quite a bit.

Thanks everyone for the comments! I am going to pass this thread along to her and I know it will make her happy!

I wish I knew who made the setting, I know it was done in Miami, I have pressed her for details but she doesn't know and feels weird asking her FI. I can attest that this setting is gorgeous in person, as you know, and I think it would be beautiful with your cushion. It has great design, but not too much.

I will update with more hand pics soon!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
iota15 said:

Hi iota15! :wavey:

Yes, I agree, the Cartier Ballerine is to-die-for. I thought about a similar setting for a ring, so I have a few images. I hope these help!

petrock, thanks so much for posting these pictures and sorry for the semi-threadjack! ;))

cartierballerine1.jpg

cartierballerine2.jpg

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
:love: What a stunning ring! Congrats to your friend :)

Chi-amiGal

Rough_Rock
Wow- AWESOME ring!!!
I may be a bit biased, though b/c I have a ring that is very similar to it. :D I ALSO live in Miami- so I'm curious as to where she had it made...
Does she know what kind of wedding band she'll be pairing with hers? I'm just starting my search now, as my wedding will be next summer- so I'm curious what someone with a similar ring would do (I'm leaning towards something non-matching-specifically a bezeled eternity ring similar to the Tiffany Swing ring).
In any case, HUGE congratulations to your friend; I have yet to see anyone else in Miami with a split shank ring that I can ogle over (specifically with an asscher)- but now I know there are at least two of us:)

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
This is a very pretty ring. I like the unique setting with the asscher. They look awesome together. 8)

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
She is searching for a wedding band, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

Thanks to you all, she knows the name of the setting now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results