shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Lovers, find your dream ring . . . at Costco?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, I was in Diamond Talk and someone mentioned that they fell in love with a graduiated diamond necklace from Costco. So, I started poking around looking for some pearl earrings, and I found this piece. It IS an IGI cert, though . . .

Can you imagine?

Huge Asscher
11097479LL.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ya know ... if there ever was an Asscher that didn''t need a halo, that might be it. All I can think is how much more I''d like it if it was just the Asscher & Traps (with the engraved sides) ... buh bye halo.

I am starting to wish there was a Costco around here though (& not a nasty old Sam''s Club)

p.s. -- can''t wait to see YOUR asscher, lady!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2006 11:42:56 AM
Author: decodelighted
Ya know ... if there ever was an Asscher that didn''t need a halo, that might be it. All I can think is how much more I''d like it if it was just the Asscher & Traps (with the engraved sides) ... buh bye halo.

I am starting to wish there was a Costco around here though (& not a nasty old Sam''s Club)

p.s. -- can''t wait to see YOUR asscher, lady!!!!
I hear ya, DD . . . I think this one may have been overkill. I adore step cut traps though, just LOVE them!

You''re not the only one who can''t wait to see it! I''m dying over here! I almost wish I knew what it was going to look like, but I completely trust that after 2 years of me PSing him to death, that he learned all he needed to know to find the ONE.
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
What the hizzy??!! That is a PRETTY stone!! Surprising. But I totally agree. Traps or halo, not both. And this stone could probably stand alone.

I saw a 4 carat sq. emerald at costco last year. Didn''t quite have the windmills to really qualify as a generic asscher but I certainly wouldn''t have turned it down!

Lauren, can''t WAIT for yours too!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I actually don''t really like that asscher. I prefer wider winmills instead of the really thin lines. I don''t know if that made sense. Not that I would turn down a 7 carat diamond!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2006 4:38:38 PM
Author: indecisive
I actually don''t really like that asscher. I prefer wider winmills instead of the really thin lines. I don''t know if that made sense. Not that I would turn down a 7 carat diamond!!

Makes perfect sense, Indecisive! I''m hoping mine looks like a stop sign!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results