shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher and Traps...in Platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new setting is perfect!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! How does it look with your wedding band? Any shots?

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Can your ring be anymore beautiful? YOWZA!! Love the new look. Love the traps.
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Lumpkin- My husband-to-be took back the wedding band (i.e. is hidding it from me, as we are not yet married)...I will see what I can do :) But, I may opt for a plain band now...I hate to take anything away from this dream ring
36.gif

Gothgirl-Thanks for the comments...I do just love this ring so much. I woke up this morning and couldn''t remember if it was a dream or not
31.gif

The only problem I find now is....what do I want next
27.gif
Now that my ring (I believe) is just 110% perfect, what piece of jewelry will I work on for say...Christmas? Or V-Day?
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
This upgrade came just 1 month shy of our 6 years-together anniversary...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
Your new setting is just gorgeous, Belle!!! Enjoy it, it is amazing!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dani! I do just love this ring...I still cannot believe it is mine. Every moment is so special (okay, that sounds awful! but it is true)...Today in class (I am in grad school) someone noticed the ring, it made my day!!!! If only everyone was a nice as all of you on pricescope!

Love,

UCLABelle (my "real" name is actually Dani, too)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE it with the traps!!!! Beautiful!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
it''s gorgeous Dani!!! take more pics so you can change your avatar
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An asscher with side traps is one of my all time fave settings for an asscher!!! You done good! It''s breathtaking!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! Such a classic look! I want an asscher now......
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Dani, your new ring is simply stunning. More pics please, outside all types of lighting. It''s just gorgeous. Congrats on the upgrade.

shay

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2006 8:57:31 PM
Author: UCLABelle
I really can''t thank all of you enough for your kind comments! I must admit, none of my ''face-to-face'' friends like jewelry...so they didn''t even notice the difference...

I do really love the new setting. I feel it is finallly finally perfect. She has been in many settings :) too many to count...but we needed to wait till we had the money for this setting...I couldn''t decide between this one or a .58cttw in 18kt white gold....they were the same price, but I went with the smaller ones in platinum b/c I actually liked them ''stepping up'' to the center stone. The ones that were slightly bigger actually made my center stone look a tiny smaller
14.gif

Maybe you need new friends?
31.gif
Just kidding. I could not imagine that, my two best girl friends and I LOVE it and are always noticing stuff. Kaleigh met one of them, and we had a bling admiration lunch! I am glad you are so happy with it, enjoy it.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread?? Congratulations on your beautiful ring!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan-I do need new friends :) Maybe, since I live in Philly, we can have a "bling lunch" with Kaleigh!!!

Once again everyone: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the comments............It makes my WHOLE DAY AND WEEK!
emteeth.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like your new setting. It sets off your center stone! I like how the ring tapers toward the diamonds. Very nice change.

Wear it in good health.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Stone-Hunter: Thanks so much for the compliment. I do like the band and the stones. They really don''t "take away" from my diamond...

It ia too bad my actual personal life is not doing so well, but I couldn''t have asked for a better "pick me up" item :) I got the ring right before everything bad started to happen
7.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear things are not going so well... at least your ring looks awesome! I love the taper and the smaller sidestones which make your center stone really pop!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Gailrmv-Thanks for the sweet message. Even though things are not going well, comments about my "darling" ring do make me smile
4.gif

The "pop" factor really makes a difference. I am NOT a jewelry person. Actually, I will rephrase, I am not a person who wears jewelry. I just LOVE looking at it. So my e-ring is the only thing I wear in terms of jewelry. I really wanted that "perfect" ring with a classic look with a tad bit of bling
31.gif

Step-cuts fit my personality, but the look of the asscher and traps make it look a tad bit more "sparkly"...

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. I am drooling! ENJOY it -- it is SO perfect!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful - I want one just like it!
9.gif

The combination of Asscher and traps is so elegant and clean. Very, very lovely - great choice!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 8:44:41 AM
Author: UCLABelle
Diamondfan-I do need new friends :) Maybe, since I live in Philly, we can have a ''bling lunch'' with Kaleigh!!!

Once again everyone: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the comments............It makes my WHOLE DAY AND WEEK!
emteeth.gif

Sounds like a good plan, can you lunch with a Trojan from years back?!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan- I can make an exception just for you
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks...my dh went to UCLA and is not so forgiving!

We should make a plan, and I know there are some others in the neighborhood too...let''s check with Kaleigh and plan to meet up!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa, how did I miss this thread? Your ring is gorgeous!! Congrats! Hope you are feeling better soon.

cheers--Sharon

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan-A rivalry is all in good fun! Your poor husband must not be enjoying the Bruin football season too much?! Oh well, at least we have basketball to look forward to! Please try and set up a lunch sometime...It would be fun
36.gif

Canuk-Thanks for the kind posting! I love the ring! I waited and waited till we got the right setting....and I finally have it! THe Asscher and traps give the ring a nice, clean look. Def. the right style for me (as I am a polo and jeans kind of gal!)...

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, he always tells me ''SC lost even when they did not...(I know they just ended their streak...but oh well) My dad went to UCLA and I went to many Bruin games at Pauley Pavillion with him...

What is your general schedule? Maybe we can do a Philly PS get together...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Hi DiamondFan-

I do the same thing your husband does...just "pretend" USC lost for the week (when they didn''t)....but their streak did end. I really didn''t think it would! I wanted to ask, how devastated was your husband about the UCLA v. Notre Dame game?!?! I cried
39.gif

I have a typical grad student schedule. Night classes, 20 hours of work as an Researcher (in admissions policies, statistics etc. at UPenn)...Very fun
2.gif

I think Kaleigh said that after the Holidays would be best for her...Where around Philly do you live?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We can do it before the holidays. Look for a thread in Hangout!! We''ll have a blast!!! Diamondfan lives 5 minutes from me. We can adapt to your schedule.

Fran Fine

Rough_Rock
UCLABelle, I think your ring is absolutely gorgeous. The proportions, everything, just look perfect! I can totally relate to having that one special POW piece of jewelry, and that that piece is your engagement ring is what makes it even better. Well done!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results