shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone want to show off their colored diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
I''ve just in love with colored fancy diamonds...although I don''t have my own....I''m hoping someone will post some pictures I can drool over!
9.gif
28.gif
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, FD21Bride...

Here''s my vintage (c.1920) ring with a light brownish yellow marquise, 1.7ct.

It originally was mounted in plat, but not too long ago I had the prongs redone in YG hoping to enhance the color...

widget

jufyg.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
.....and just for fun, here''s an assortment of colored diamond eyecandy that I saved...you''d have to win SEVERAL lotteries to afford any of these!!!
3.gif

widget

yrtsk.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my absolute dream ring . . .

hexagonal_blue_diamond_3_36_carats.jpg

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
love that yellow widget and that blue is to die for!
14.gif

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Sunny-

Your ring is gorgeous! Please start your own thread, with tons of pictures!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2005 5:01:22 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
This is my absolute dream ring . . .

hexagonal_blue_diamond_3_36_carats.jpg

SO pretty!!!! more info please!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my champagne diamond set. Centre stone 1.59 cts, VS quality.

ChamDiaSet2.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: KittenKat
Whoa, my dream ring too!! ;-)
Hey, KittenKat....speaking of dream rings....won''t you post your pink halo ring???
Please?
3.gif

widget

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
4.gif
6.gif
23.gif
Lauren - goodness me... that is quite the most beautiful ring I''ve ever seen. Holy cow. That''s going on as wall paper.... or it would but it''s too small. Where did you get the shot? Thanks for showing something so very lovely. Phew
18.gif

A

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish I knew something about it other than the fact that it''s a hex-step cut and that it''s 3.36 carats. And probably priceless.

I had posted this a while back, and was inquiring about the shape, because as much as I love Asschers, I think a hex-step would be soooooo much more intriguing. Fatafelice found a pic of it on this page about coloured diamonds.

I''ve emailed the owners of that page, but have yet to hear back. I''ll let you know if I do learn anything more.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Okay widget, for you ;-)

Here''s my baby! Pinky halo, with an OEC.

I plan to get an eternity band of all pink diamonds to match my ring. Thankfully, a friend of mine is an AMAZING jewelry designer - who has worked for the super high-end companies! She''ll be making it for me.

One of these days I should post her work... she''s going to be famous here someday! We''re talking, gorgeous - insanely talented designer.

pinkpinkpink112.jpg

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance initially suggested a blue diamond for my engagement ring when we starting talking about the ring. However, when we checked out Ice Store''s collection of loose blue diamonds, we got a bit of a shock.... the prices were a little (actually, a lot) over our budget. Over $100K for a 1 carat blue diamond with good color
23.gif
. For obvious reasons we had to change our minds. I''d still love one though, if I win the lottery!

Midnight00

Rough_Rock
That blue diamond is absolutely spectacular. I wonder if that type of cut can be done with sapphire. I want it.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results