shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen this men''s ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Toreo

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! I purchased this ring for my boyfriend a long time ago. It happened to be almost identical to a wedding back of our friend''s father and of my boyfriend''s grandfather.

My boyfriend''s grandfather has sadly lost this ring! The original store I bought it in... The designer went out of business. I saw it in two other stores and they no longer have this and they are small stores and apparently "don''t know how to track it down". Our plan a while ago was to buy it for him as a joint Christmas gift to put back on his ring finger rather than the old ring of his he wears now.

Anyways, my question is... Has anyone seen this ring?!?!? I have tried Googling many things to find it with no success, so I just hope that maybe someone has any information.

Thanks!

Attachments

• gpalostring.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 170

JohnClovin

Rough_Rock
Stuller sells this exact ring. Most any jeweler can order it for you. You can call 1800-877-7777 to find a local supplier.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results