shape
carat
color
clarity

Any pics of Memoire Purtiy Collection?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumbride

Rough_Rock
I would to see pictures of Memoire Purity Collection rings, please post!

Soon2bMrs.B

Rough_Rock
I am not much help as far as pictures, but I did just order my 7 stone purity wedding band. These rings are absolutely beautiful! Pictures don''t do them justice. Just by looking at pictures on-line, I was unsure about the looks of these rings. Once I saw them in real life, I was hooked. They are stunning and I can''t wait to get mine! On the finger, it looks like the diamonds are just floating across the top of your finger, with a small prong in between each one! I would highly suggest looking at the Memoire rings in person. If you don''t have a store close to you that sells these, Pearlman''s are great to work with and would probably send one out for you to see! Not to mention, Memoire has an amazing guarantee and upgrade policy!
31.gif
Good luck to you!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
deejay took a pic of all the memoire rings on her visit to pearlmans. there are a couple of the purity rings in there...

1%20memoire%20all0001.jpg

and here''s a pic of the purity ring on Blenheim''s hand:

BlenheimAtPearlmans2.jpg

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
can't help in the pic department but just wanted to chime in and say the purity rings are GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
soon2be is right! photos don't do them justice (although that last pic chipp posted is amazing!). the rings look even better in person. they are absolutely beautiful and the stones don't look as spaced out in real life. with the setting, you see more stone and less metal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results