shape
carat
color
clarity

Any more pics of this Tacori ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~This is when p-scope comes in handy.... my cousin just got the green light from her SO to look at rings, and she asked me to post this one. I know it''s a Tacori ring, but I haven''t seen many pics of it. Does anyone have any that they could share??

TacoriSoli552.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, there is a PSer with that ring (and it is beautiful!) Look in the "show me your tacori" thread.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks!! I just checked out that thread!!

bselz81

Rough_Rock
This ring is amazing. I just purchased it for my fiance'', it is so unique and makes the diamons look a lot larger than it is. I looked all over and found some amazing prices on this ring. Let me know if you want there phone numbers.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2006 5:06:07 PM
Author: bselz81
This ring is amazing. I just purchased it for my fiance'', it is so unique and makes the diamons look a lot larger than it is. I looked all over and found some amazing prices on this ring. Let me know if you want there phone numbers.
I''m sure discount Tacori sources are always appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results