shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Antique Oval and Singlestone Setting=Perfection!

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
I did not think this thread could get any better, but your gorgeous oval with your grandmother's band is wedding set perfection! :love: That the band belonged to your grandmother makes it even more special. I'm speechless.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to agree, this ring is more beautiful, intricate, impressive, and sophisticated than your original replacement ERing.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous yenny. I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful oval either, the colours are amazing!

Can you adopt me as your grandchild? :cheeky: :halo:

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is stunning! And I love how you paired your grandmother's band with it. Perfection is right!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LittleRiver|1321018564|3059543 said:
I did not think this thread could get any better, but your gorgeous oval with your grandmother's band is wedding set perfection! :love: That the band belonged to your grandmother makes it even more special. I'm speechless.

+1

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love your ring, yennyfire! :lickout:
It looks like perfection to me - the stone and the setting. =)
Enjoy, and wear it in good health!

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
LittleSparkle|1317748507|3033034 said:
Holy bacon cheddar cheese loaded meatballs!!!!

+2 :lol:

Your ring is AMAZING yennyfire! :love: :love: :love:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Incredible. Congrats!

RedheadDoll

Rough_Rock
I LOVE your gorgeous ring Yenny! It's one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen. I love Single Stone!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Since I see that Singlestone is being highlighted this week, I thought I'd top off this thread so that people who aren't familiar with me or Singlestone know that I was so happy with their work that I did another piece with them. I am more in love with my oval ring now than I was when I got it (and I loved it an awful lot then!)....and I couldn't be happier with the 3 stone. I honestly enjoyed working with Ari so much that I may have to come up with another project or some sort. :naughty:

Anyway, here are a couple more photos of my two Singlestone projects. I apologize for the bad photos...it's overcast here today, so I struggled with the lighting....

rsz_new_3_stone.jpg

rsz_on_dreidel.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your oval ring is amazing. It looks like it has always existed in that form. Rock and setting were born as one. Hope it stays that way forever. BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. 8)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have come to re-drool over your gorgeous ring Yenny! It is a work of beauty. :love: :love: :love:
So glad you are still in love with it!! :appl:

ETA: I love both of your Singlestone rings!! Gorgeous!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I would love daily mug shots of your beauties. Soooooo gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1354833810|3324827 said:
I would love daily mug shots of your beauties. Soooooo gorgeous!

:appl: Great suggestion Rosebloom!! :cheeky:
Yenny can call it the many moods of ...(have you named her yet btw?)...
Please Yenny!!!!! Please!!!! :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks LLJsmom!

Rosebloom, I can try for a daily mug shot, but you might just get sick of my terrible photography skills! :oops:

Missy, no I haven't named her. I'm terrible at that kind of stuff. Any ideas/suggestions? She DOES need a name!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Both of these rings are in my top 5 favorites of all time! Just gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks lovingwarmdiamonds! According to Ari, he and David have teamed up to make a few items using Singlestone designs with David's vintage style stones. I quite like the ring that you posted. The contrast between the colored stone and the white diamonds is gorgeous!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that DBL diamond looks amazing in that mount!

Yenny, so nice to see this thread bumped. I adore both your rings. Really, the most fantasic rings.

I really love that stacker, the geometric looking one stacked with your three stone and the rose/yellow band. Can you tell me about it? I would love something like that with my ring.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Dreamer! The geometric band is from SS. It is about 1.8mm and has .45 tcw. It is also available (for a little less) from M. Khourdipor:

http://www.mkhordipour.com/estate/rings/bands-eternity-rings/4995.html

I got the engraved rose gold band from MyDiamondZone on eBay. I went to add a link for you and it's no longer available in their shop, but I know that they could make one for you for about $150.

Hope this helps!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Yenny its too tempting. Do you happen to know who thick the band is? I mean, how high it stands off the finger (looks low, but I need really low profile!).

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'll measure it when I get home, but it is definitely really, really low.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1361215208|3383274 said:
I'll measure it when I get home, but it is definitely really, really low.

Thanks!

I don't think I can buy it now though. I can't buy anything now! Two kids in daycare means no fun for mommy! ;( ;( But maybe soon, you never know!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I hear you on that! Kids definitely put a cramp in Mama's bling budget!! :-o

The band is under 1mm tall (high) and would look great with your gorgeous ring!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel silly just weighing in on your thread now, but better late than never, right? :bigsmile: Yenny, your rings are a great advertisement for SS, particularly your oval. I've admired your ring for a long time in your avatar, but its nice to be able to properly say so. Great stone, great detailing and all that blingage looks beautiful on you. :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Minous...that's quite a compliment coming from someone with such an amazing collection!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1361224722|3383482 said:
I hear you on that! Kids definitely put a cramp in Mama's bling budget!! :-o

The band is under 1mm tall (high) and would look great with your gorgeous ring!

Well crap. I am in trouble now. Do you think the one from M. Khodipour is the same ring? NM I will contact them and ask if I go forward. Siggh... want!

Do you wear both rings most days? I feel like I would need to be dressed for the Oscars to pull of those pieces! :sun:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I don't know if it is identical, though it sure looks like it. The one thing I will say is that it's non-refundable, while Ari was willing to send it to me to try, which is impossible to beat. Pardon the Mommy brain...will you be at the GTG? I know it's a while away, but you can try it on there.

I do wear both rings on a most days and I'm comfortable with it. I think it's because I love both rings so much I can't bear to leave one behind in the jewelry box!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results