carat
color
clarity

Antique Emerald/Asscher cut in the CvB Giselle Solitaire

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1468960273|4057289 said:
The stones are amazing. The workmanship is incredible. But pairing it with the Riviera is...a complete knockout.

Unspeakably beautiful. Congratulations.

Yes! The riviera band is perfect with it.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's unbelievably beautiful :love: I love it!
It must be wonderful to wear, enjoy it, you've made a real treasure. I love the balance between all the stones, the shaping and detail....perfection. Congratulations!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1469116767|4057969 said:
What a stunning ring and it looks amazing on you!
Every single detail about your ring is really gorgeous. The stone is a dreamstone and the setting complements it so well: it exudes such refinement and elegance. Caysie did a great job with the sidestones and the engraving.

Enjoy wearing your new beauty! I love your diamond ring collection: I always enjoy seeing your OEC ring. More pics of both rings please :appl:

Thanks Acinom, I'll have some coming up soon, I'll also post a short you tube video link.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go

_4867.jpeg

_4868.jpeg

_4869.jpeg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a ring! I'm another who drooled all over Instagram when I saw it :appl:

The design is just perfect and I absolutely adore the engraving, makes it so unique. You are a lucky lady!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy GAWD!! This ring leaves me speechless -- and that doesn't happen often! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting your new pics!!!
Are the prongs engraved as well? :appl:

When I was a student I worked for a fashion company and the owner/manager had such an amazing step cut ring. I always have had a weak spot for the elegance of a step cut ring. Yours is gorgeous from every angle.
You have made some great choices. I like!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BrightIce, can you please add your video to the video thread I started in SMTB? Then everyone can see it and maybe more people will share videos. Please?!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1469128946|4058062 said:

When I was a student I worked for a fashion company and the owner/manager had such an amazing step cut ring. I always have had a weak spot for the elegance of a step cut ring. Yours is gorgeous from every angle.

Acinom, yes the prongs are engraved and have milgrain on each outer prong as well.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1469129802|4058066 said:
BrightIce, can you please add your video to the video thread I started in SMTB? Then everyone can see it and maybe more people will share videos. Please?!

I sure will LLJsmom!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the new pics!!! :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1469130320|4058069 said:
Acinom|1469128946|4058062 said:

Acinom, yes the prongs are engraved and have milgrain on each outer prong as well.

Acinom, you have EAGLE EYES!! OMG I went back to examine them and THERE THEY ARE. Oh my goodness. Engraved Prongs. Can someone help pick me up off the floor?! How can all this perfection exist on one ring?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I'm seriously in awe over your new ring! It's gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: The proportions, engraving, prongs and well...just everything about it is pure perfection! I'm so glad you added the additional photos. It's really wonderful to see it with your other gorgeous ring! :appl: Thank you for sharing! I will definitely be coming back to this thread after work to drool some more! :dance: Congratulations! :clap:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's one while still on the bench, you can see the prong milgrain.

_4898.jpeg

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just stunning. I want this!!! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Impossibly beautiful! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Really amazing. With the band-perfection.

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
When I first saw this on CvB's IG, I thought....there is no way I am seeing prong milgrain. Am I seeing prong milgrain?

YES, YES INDEED I AM SEEING PRONG MILGRAIN!!!!!!!

Wow. That's all. Amazing.

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
one word: ENVY!!!!!!

Biba

Rough_Rock
Simply magnificent! Both of your rings are stunning but the emerald/ asscher is truly something special.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hands down one of the most amazing diamonds I've ever laid eyes on! What an amazing cut! When Grace pulled that out of her bag of tricks at dinner in Vegas I think every person at the table got to drool all over it. Handing it back was the hardest thing! You my friend are a lucky girl! :love: :appl: =)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1469201405|4058335 said:
Here's one while still on the bench, you can see the prong milgrain.

What a beautiful photo that zooms in on the beauty of the diamond and the prong milgrain. Wow!!!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
OMG this is seriously one of my "holy grail" inspiration rings... it makes me swoon every time I see it. :love:

You lucky lady you! Wear it in good health and happiness!! :appl:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is to die for!!! I absolutely love the stone and the setting! I love how both of your rings showcase your diamonds but still have tons of uniqueness!! Totally, bling perfection!!!!
:love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sputtering here. Words like "masterpiece," "perfection," and "work of art" come to mind but its even better than that! Everything about it is elegant and extraordinarily well-executed. Love. In my pantheon of best PS rings for sure.

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Epic ring!! Truly beautiful! :appl: Enjoy!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've seen many stunners on PS, but this is one of the most classic and elegant rings I've laid eyes on. :love: Wow! I saw it first on CvB's Instagram page. I was hoping it belonged to a PS'r so we would be able to see more pictures of this beauty.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Well done BI :!: .. :wavey: :appl: :appl:

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
It's perfect!! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results