shape
carat
color
clarity

Another James Meyer Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have his three stone ring, with rubies for the side stones? I''ll attach a photo. I would love to see hand shots or a real life perspective of this ring.

I''m trying to decide between this ring and Coati''s ring. My diamond is a 1.05 OEC and it measures 6.35 mm. I''m afraid the three stone ring might dwarf the diamond a bit? What do you think?

Currently, my diamond is in a setting that I am so unhappy with. Local B&M store/Diana setting that turned out just terrible! The diamond is set crooked, the setting is really poor quality as far as I''m concerned. SIGH, big waste of money! After reading all of James Meyer''s reviews, I feel very confident working with him. I''m just struggling with choosing a setting.

Thanks...
4.gif

JMRUBIes.jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
House Cat,

I just have to say that setting would be perfect with your OEC! Of course, Coati''s ring is to-die-for too! You have a tough decision, but please come back and let us know which one you choose!
emwink.gif

BTW, I have a Diana setting also, I must be lucky because mine is really high quality, and I always get compliments on it. I''m sorry it didn''t work out for you!
face24.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2009 5:44:10 PM
Author: beechezz
House Cat,

I just have to say that setting would be perfect with your OEC! Of course, Coati''s ring is to-die-for too! You have a tough decision, but please come back and let us know which one you choose!
emwink.gif

BTW, I have a Diana setting also, I must be lucky because mine is really high quality, and I always get compliments on it. I''m sorry it didn''t work out for you!
face24.gif
Hi Beechezz,

I''m glad to hear that maybe my situation with the Diana setting is unique. The one I chose was very beautiful in the jewelry store, but had to be ordered to fit my diamond. When it arrived, it looked very different in terms of quality.

I am happy to hear that you love your setting!
emteeth.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2009 10:21:07 PM
Author: House Cat

House Cat,

emwink.gif

face24.gif
Hi Beechezz,

I''m glad to hear that maybe my situation with the Diana setting is unique. The one I chose was very beautiful in the jewelry store, but had to be ordered to fit my diamond. When it arrived, it looked very different in terms of quality.

emteeth.gif
Thanks House Cat===I must have lucked out because mine was a setting that the store already had (it was an upgrade after a year of marriage) and my stone fit perfectly (BTW, that was in 2001). Sorry for you sweetie, but again, please let us know which James Meyer you choose! I love James Meyer, and I think if I was going to get one of his settings it would be like Coati''s. I change my mind almost daily by being on PS!
31.gif
Too much eyecandy!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/26/2009 6:28:55 AM

Date: 7/25/2009 10:21:07 PM
Author: House Cat

House Cat,

emwink.gif

face24.gif
Hi Beechezz,

emteeth.gif
Thanks House Cat===I must have lucked out because mine was a setting that the store already had (it was an upgrade after a year of marriage) and my stone fit perfectly (BTW, that was in 2001). Sorry for you sweetie, but again, please let us know which James Meyer you choose! I love James Meyer, and I think if I was going to get one of his settings it would be like Coati''s. I change my mind almost daily by being on PS!
31.gif
Too much eyecandy!
Oh my goodness, I know how you feel! I go from wanting a pave halo, to wanting a different solitaire, to wanting this James Meyer setting...It''s madness!

But this James Meyer with the rubies, it speaks to me. I''m just wondering if it looks like an engagement ring or if it looks more like a RHR? Coati''s ring is so incredible too. *Swoon*

I think I will contact James Meyer tomorrow and go from there. Thanks for your help!
1.gif

fullsun

Rough_Rock
Maybe this thread will help. Upgradable recently got a beautiful three stone OEC ring from JM that is very similar to the one you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results