shape
carat
color
clarity

Another bezel set beauty by Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Inspired by Mara''s bezel set beauty, I finally got my own diamond set! It just arrived today and Whiteflash did a wonderful job. This is my first transaction with Whiteflash and I don''t think it will be my last. I will try to take more pictures next week. The stone is .40 points. I love the thin bezel and small rings. Thanks again to everyone at Whiteflash!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I love it (!), but I'm biased. I own a very similar pendant.

It's a great everyday size.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, it is lovely! Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
very nice :) congrats on the new pendant :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty? Pbbbb. LOL! I think it''s gorgeous cpster! Congrats! It looks fabulous on our neck and WF did a great job once again of setting a fab stone and turning it into a beautiful necklace for you. Wear it in good health!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely...i just love that style of pendant.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 7:57:47 AM
Author: mrssalvo
it''s lovely...i just love that style of pendant.
Ditto! The classic bezel is my favorite. Can''t wait to see neck shots!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I love bezels too! The thin bezel is perfect! Very pretty! Do you have any neckshots? Thanks for sharing
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I''ll be checking back for neck shots for sure-I want a necklace just like that for myself!
9.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
It looks lovely! I oh so want one of these for my big four O! Please post neck pics when you can.
3.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant is beautiful. I also was inspired by Mara's and had one made up for my daughter's 21st birthday. I love the thin bezel and delicate little attachments. The larger ones reminded my of Mickey Mouse ears especially with stones around .5 cts. Where did your stone come from?

mskatee

Rough_Rock
I love bezel settings. This is a great everyday necklace. I am sure you will enjoy wearing it!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all of your kind comments. I will work on getting some neck shots up this week. We actually traded in the stone from our promise ring, which was a M/SI2 (gasp!) for a H/I1. We got the promise ring pre-pricescope of course and didn''t want to give the Shane Company anymore of our money. The H/I1 stone was the best they had in stock in our price range so we went with it since it seemed to have the best cut of the limited choices. I think we added on something around $60 or $70 for it. We actually tried to have Shane Company set it in a stock Stuller bezel setting, but the way they made the connection from the actual pendant to the cable chain was awful. They used these jump rings that were too big and soldered the rings straight to the chain. After going back and forth for over two weeks, we were frustrated driving back and forth to the store which is at least 45 minutes away. We decided to take the stone home and sent it off to Whiteflash and now I have a lovely necklace.
1.gif

I don''t have any stats on the new stone besides the carat weight. It does have a nice arrow pattern, but I know it''s not ideal cut. It is nice and sparkly though and the I1 clarity doesn''t bother me that much since it''s a pendant and I only get to see it in the mirror. It''s actually quite clear with only a few feathers viewable under magnification.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Purchased almost the exact same size for my Mom for Christmas. It is a very nice size for a pendant. I want one, too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results