shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Andelain's Catchup Bling Thread

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Seeing as how I added some bling to my collection during my PS hiatus, I figured I'd better post a few pics before you ladies send the bling police over here. :errrr: :lol:

I don't remember if these got posted before or not. They're WF pre-set .25 CTW ACA's. I wanted a tiny pair of studs, and these fit the bill. I actually want some smaller then this, but haven't gotten around to ordering yet. Here's the pics from Becca.

012811a_0.jpg

012811b_0.jpg

012811c_0.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
The Next Thing I Added Was These JbEG Chandelier Earrings

I've always loved doing business with these ladies, and last spring these pretties jumped off the page and smacked me. They're about 1 1/4" or long, about 1CTW. Very nice diamonds, although not super ideal cut. I love these things.

jbegdrop3.jpg

jbegdrop2.jpg

jbegdrop4.jpgjbegdrop1.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas to my Mother - Part 2.

Once again, these pics tell the tale. She loves it and wears it 24/7 with her earrings. :cheeky:

I don't remember the details about the stone, except that it's a BGD signature I color, in the .35ct range. Jamie picked it out for me. :tongue:

6268_briangavin_martinipendant1b_121211.jpg

5458_briangavin_martinipendant2b_121211.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
And My Christmas in the Sand......

A pair of drops, each stone a J-VS2 in the low 40's.

9836_briangavin_bezeldrops1b_122011.jpg

2947_briangavin_bezeldrops2b_122011.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I Added Some Watches....

A Thunderbird

indubai.jpg

tbirdonwrist-close.jpg

A Datejust

outside2.jpg

A Submariner

bluesy.jpg

indubai_close.jpg

A GMT

23yo2.jpg

inpool2.jpg

An Air King

ak-arrived2.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Loose Stone Lollapalooza!

About the time I left PS I was buying up some loose stones for a project that's still somewhere in the depths of my mind. I snagged up more than I'll need because a few real good deals came past my nose. I knew I'd use the extras for something. :mrgreen: The stones are an 81 pt GIA EX-EX-EX I-SI1, a pair of .67 I-SI1's, a pair of .61 G-SI's, (one WF ACA, one ebay H&A), and 5 from BGD between .41 and .51ct, all G-SI-1's.

diamonds4.jpg

diamonds3.jpg

diamonds2.jpg

diamonds.jpg

There's a couple other stones in the pics, old and not so well cut.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Those .67's Matched Se Well.....

That I sent them off to WF, where one of them had a nice reunion with the folks there. I love the .82TCW eight prong earrings I've had for a couple years, so I decided to add a larger pair set the same way. These look big in my ears. :love:

18k-8-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-by-whiteflash-32777_f.jpg

18k-8-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-by-whiteflash-32777_z.jpg

18k-8-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-by-whiteflash-32777_w.jpg

18k-8-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-by-whiteflash-32777_g.jpg

18k-8-prong-martini-diamond-earrings-by-whiteflash-32777_b.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA! That is a huge collection of bling and ice, Andelain! :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh Andelain, you have been busy! You have the most awesome collection, and those loose diamonds!! GAH I am SO jealous!! Do you just sit and play with them all day?! I would!!! :love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have been busy! Love your new things - all of them! I'm especially taken with your collection of loose stones - wow!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection you have amassed! I especially love the drop diamond studs, they're gorgeous. :))

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Those chandelier earrings, either on an ear or simply hanging up - are exquisite.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous collection!!! I need ear shots of those yummy 8-prong studs :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, blinding ice! Love them all -- but especially the chandelier earrings, exactly what I'd have if I could choose anything. You've done a great job all around!

--- Laurie

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new drops and studs! Do you have any earshots?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool loot! I always admired those dangling earrings at JBEG. :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow oh wow!! Love the studs and those loose stones - can't wait to hear what you have in mind for them. And what a watch collection!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have been busy!! Thinking about all your other pieces - your jewellery box must be overflowing :love:

The pic of the loose stack took my breath away. I'm used to seeing five pointers presented that way... but these are, y'know, fifty and eighty pointers, just tucked away in their little box... :lickout: :naughty:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
What beauties! They are great additions to your beautiful collection!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful additions! Looks like you've been busy during your hiatus!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!!!! Now you have been busy lady!!!! What wonderful pieces! So many amazing diamonds :love: and wow, a great Rolex collection, too! :appl: :appl: :appl:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, love it all. Thanks for sharing. So, are the details of your loose diamond project a secret? :read:
P.S. I read your little brown diamond thread and enjoyed it. I'm really glad you're back!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
SA-WEEET!!! That's a blingalicious collection you've got going there!!! I love the chandelier earrings - they must be awesome at night, by candelight! Do you have ear shots you could share???

Fantastic - every single item is amazing! Thanks for the bling thread!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have been one busy girl Andelain! Great stuff!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
This thread has been such fun to read. I've been waiting for this thread since you came back. I was certain you had been doing a few jewelry projects while you were gone. And, I was not disappointed at all. Thank you.

Welcome back again, kick that cancer's butt, and keep on posting about your wonderful jewelry. :bigsmile:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Nice collection,thank you for sharing. I really like the drops! I have missed your posts, I love the way you plot and plan a project oops then just pull an Andelain right in the middle and we get a surprise!! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the loose stones. I too have a small collection of random loose stones, about 20 ,none as big as your largest but all around .15-.55 and some melee that is really good as well as 3 cabochon stones,1 of each ruby sapphire and emerald that I am trying to figure out what to do with, so I look forward to hearing what you are planning to do!! If you have any ideas but not blow your secret share please!!!!!
Elisa

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain, I am with Dandi Andi, those loose stones are beautiful, you could just sit and play with them all day :lol: Love to see what you plan to do with them all - endless options. Nice Rolex collection you got there too! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results