shape
carat
color
clarity

All my diamonds on hand...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Took these a few weeks ago, but never uploaded them. Since I'm in a posting mood, here they are!

From top to bottom:

Pinky:
.43 D VS2 RB w/ ruby sidestones, 14kt WG

Ring:
.61 E VS2 Pear, 14kt WG
.90 G IF RB w/ ? tiny sidestones (H.S. Grad present from mom)

Middle:
1.13 G IF w/ 0.20ctw sidestones, 18kt YG (College Grad present from mom)
.35-.40 F-G SI1-SI2 RB, 18kt WG. Present from Grandma.
1.15 H SI1 Oval, plat

Index:
.90 E VVS2 Marquise w/ .68ctw side, plat
.76 G SI1 RB, plat

Thumb: 5 OEC stones in antique ring, about .80-1ctw, 18kt WG (Grandma's old ring)

9.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
grrr... my file is way below 100k.. dont understand why it keeps telling me it's at 113?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you compress it anymore?

ETA: guess we were posting at the same time. What an amazing collection!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''ve got quite the beautiful collection!! Lovely rings, thanks for sharing.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering if your Mom (or Grandma) would be interested in adopting me
28.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
It was some glitch, i think. i just renamed the same file, and it was okay. i didn''t have to make any more adjustments to the size!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Ring finger is 3.25, middle finger is 4.25. Most of those rings are sized to my middle finger, with the exception of the pear and rb/ruby ring.

and here's the newest.. i got it after i took those pics, and i'm too lazy to take them all out again...

New Toy

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one gorgeous collection you have there. Love the new ring too.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much!
Hee hee... My mom walked by while i was resizing the pictures, rolled her eys, and walked away! I told her it''s all her fault!
3.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I see your mom and grandma instilled this love for diamonds in you at a young age!!!! I wish I would''ve gotten an almost 1 ct diamond ring for my high school graduation!!!! Thanks for sharing. I think your H.S. grad present is my favorite.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
lizz~ I love that stone, but not the mount. Actually, i almost never wear the two graduation presents because i dont like yellow gold. And my mom might be a little offended if i change it out, so it kinda just sits there. Also, I dont really like RBs w/o colored sidestones. It just doesn''t look good on my hand, so i mostly wear the others.

I''m currently trying to renovate a few rings. The oval is going into a 3 stone w/ sapphire pear sides. Still undecided on what to do with the pear, and the .76rb is going to sit between some type of green stones.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you only collect rings or other kind of jewelry as well?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Mostly rings, because I can see them.
1.gif
I have a pair of diamond studs and some diamond pave hoop w/ pink sapphire dangling pears that i posted a while back. and a few gemstone pendants. Pictures of those are floating around somewhere!

I also have a tanzanite, a ruby, a sapphire, a pearl ring, and also some diamond bands that I forgot to photograph.

eta: i also have some cz stuff, but i left it out of the hand shot. My all time favorite ring (diamonds & cz & all..) is the cz on my avatar, set in 18kt white gold w/ .40ctw diamonds. LOVE that ring!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Fortekitty, just love the new addition. I too, just love rings. My mother used to tell me I wear (have) too many rings and that pretty soon you''ll be wearing them on your toes. I told her I already do!
31.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
very impressive collection! But I don''t see the one in your avatar?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you happen to have any other pictures of your pear? I love that setting...it is gorgeous! May I ask where you got it??

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings! The oval with saph sides will be awesome when finished.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
1.gif
Very nice collection
30.gif
Lucky you to have a Mom and Grandmother to be soooo generous. Are they jewelry nuts as you are?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely collection!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that''s a really impressive collection!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Great collection and photos! When you do get engaged, will you choose a diamond or a colored stone ?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! I love them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results