shape
carat
color
clarity

Aggie''s finally got some bling!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
WHOOP! Congratulations!
36.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on getting engaged. The ring is lovely, and a sentimental keepsake as well.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Aggie! So sweet and pretty!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations again!!! I love your ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a beautiful ring!! I love it. So white!!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Aww it''s gorgeous! Congrats again!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
so pretty and classic! Congrats!!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
I have to ask, AggieBling09: what is a ring pass???
26.gif

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
Sure March 8! When a girl in a sorority gets engaged she tries to keep it from everyone else in the sorority. Some people tell their close friends in the group...but I''m trying REALLY hard not to
7.gif
. The next time we are all together, like a meeting or in my case recruitment, our president announces that we have a ring pass. Everyone cheers and tries to guess who''s it is. We get in a circle and pass a bouquet with a candle in the center. The ring is attached to a ribbon. (see pic...i tried to find a good one but you can''t see the candle) After the bouquet has gone around the circle of 150 girls, it goes around a second time and girls kneel. Once it reaches the newly engaged girl, she blows the candle out. The respose is usually excitement and tears. The girl then tells the proposal story...and that''s a ring pass! lol Some sororities do it differently but this is basically what it is
30.gif

ringpass.jpg

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
soooo cool! I LOVE those Aggie traditions
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results