shape
carat
color
clarity

A WF ACA to call my own...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
My wonderful now fiance proposed this weekend w/ a Whiteflash halo bezel ring in platinum accompanied by a .738 VS2 J ACA. I know for a lot of you I am preaching to the choir but CUT IS KING! I realize this diamond isn''t giant by any means but I still can''t believe it''s a J. The value is top notch because the same size in a color or two higher was about 1k more. For those of you who never saw my budget thread please see here...

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-spend-my-under-4k-wisely.125493/

Karl - You may not even remember this recommendation but we took it and wow, just thank you so much! I''m truly in love with this diamond and we came in about a penny under budget!

I don''t have any hand shots yet as I live in gloomy Seattle so I just haven''t liked any of the pics I''ve taken on these grey days (hints welcome) but here are the WF glamour shots for your enjoyment!

wineloverwhiteflash1.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! I would love to see more pictures, that is one of my fave settings.

Questions for you: How do you feel about the color of the diamond against the color of the mellee halo diamonds? I am curious as I have a K color diamond and am thinking of a halo, but most have F/G color mellee and I wouldn''t want to much contrast...

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Can''t wait to see hand shots once you have a sunny day!!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 3:28:45 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
It is gorgeous! I would love to see more pictures, that is one of my fave settings.

Questions for you: How do you feel about the color of the diamond against the color of the mellee halo diamonds? I am curious as I have a K color diamond and am thinking of a halo, but most have F/G color mellee and I wouldn''t want to much contrast...
I really don''t feel like the J contrasts in a bad way at all. I actually think the fact that the J is a tiny tiny bit warmer than the melee it makes it pop more and doesn''t get lost in the setting.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!! Can''t wait to see handshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I look forward to your handshots

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with DiamondDana, can''t wait to see your beautiful new ring on your finger!!! congratulations to you and your fiancee!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, I love it!!!
36.gif

And listen, gloomy Seattle or not, we want handshots lady!
3.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s very pretty. Congratulations to you both!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!! CONGRATS!!!
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!!

It''s beautiful, I can''t wait to see handshots!

36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Winelover - that is a stunning ring! Do you have handshots yet?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great combo of stone and setting. More photos please!
9.gif

Congrats on your future together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results