shape
carat
color
clarity

A touch of rose cut charm :-)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last year I met wakingdreams53 and caught the pear bug. I called JbEG on a whim and asked if they had any rose cuts, and Grace noted that unfortunately they'd just sold the last of their parcel but had a new pair of antique pears that might be of interest... I watched the video once and jumped.

They were adorable - giant open culets, high-colour, sparkly, everything I *thought* I'd wanted but somehow I never managed to commit to wanting to actually do anything with them! JbEG kindly agreed to take them back and I wrote it off as a failed experiment. A couple of months later I tripped over a new listing and this time, well, there was no waffling. High crown and bevel and gorgeous patterning, and those slow, seductive flashes... she didn't have a mate so earrings were out, I detest things 'round my neck, and I wouldn't wear another ring, so I settled on a charm for my BGD dbty - it seemed suitably eccentric and this way I get to actually see it when I'm wearing it.

Rose cuts face up HUGE! ~7.8x4.5mm at just 0.72ct. The antique cushions were appraised as M/Ns and JbEG labelled the pear K/L, and all three bezels are 14k unplated WG on 14k RG chains. DanielM did the pear bezel - the first iteration was a bit of a mess but they were very responsive after I reached out and they did a fantastic job on the redo, and I love how it turned out :bigsmile: :appl:

The original bracelet:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-caved-rg-cushions-bezels-milgrain-dbtybracelet.161562/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-caved-rg-cushions-bezels-milgrain-dbtybracelet.161562/[/URL]

New pear:

jbeg_pear_1__2__0.png

jbeg_pear_2__1__0.png

jbeg_pear_3__1__0.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yssiejbegdm_1.png

- - - - - - - -

yssiejbegdm_2.png

- - - - - - - -

yssiejbegdm_3.png

- - - - - - - -

yssiejbegdm_4.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yssiejbegdm_5.png

- - - - - - - -

yssiejbegdm_6.png

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG--it's perfect on your DBTY bracelet! Are you able to attach and unattach it as you please?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really, really love that, Yssie!!! :appl: Great idea to add it to your bracelet! I need some rose cuts and french cuts!!! :naughty:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Yssie! It's gorgeous! Any other shots of the rest of the bracelet?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys - thank you! Nope, it's on a jump ring. I thought about asking DM to put it on a clasp but the whole bracelet is so casual and delicate overall, at this point adding a dangly charm really doesn't make any real difference to how it looks or how much I have to baby it, y'know? It doesn't spin and tangle nearly as much with the pear weighing it down, which I like a lot.

DS - you haven't had your AVR for ten minutes and you're already plotting?! :bigsmile:
(...My next mission is briolettes. I need to find my singleton some friends before they become insanely popular too...)

Thank you Freke! Dan did a really nice job on the bezel! The sun set :sick: no more pics other than what's in the original thread I'm afraid - they show it a bit better though.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very cool Yssie! I already loved your bracelet, this adds a sparkly and whimsical touch :love: Very different and the faceting on that pear is yummy :lickout:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is lovely Yssie! While your photos are amazing, it was even more impressive in person!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, I am just *in love* with this! Sheer perfection!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never seen a rosé cut pear and it is stunning! Your DBTY is heavier than any I have seen, where is it from?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
spectacular. i love it.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is just PERFECT!! not that this DBTY wasn't already outstanding and unique, you've added a distinctive element that makes it even MORE uniquely yours!!! You are so gifted with jewelry creations, Yssie!!! :appl:

I love that pear... hmmm....my mind is spinning.... ;))

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore your bracelet Yssie, the pear compliments it perfectly.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, I love this! Looks great on your wrist and so unique!!! :love: As always, wear it in health and happiness!!! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is perfection. I have been wanting a bracelet with big oval rose cuts forever......

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet looks so light and elegant on your hand. With the rose-cut pear it is truly unique. Is it rose gold?

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your bracelet is beautiful and the pear adds just the right amount of interest pop! Can you please let me know who DanielM is...is there a website? Many thanks! 8)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness gracious. As if this bracelet could get any better - incredible!!! You really should consider becoming a jewelry designer in your next career. You have such imagination and perfect taste.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's lovely Yssie! And I really like your solution about how to wear the diamond. Sometimes one doesn't want to wear too many rings, but with a charm bracelet... you could keep adding more and more! :naughty:

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
!!!! It looks so great!!! And its got florescence! I will happily help the pear bug bite others :cheeky:
They're so great! Enjoy it!!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
That adds a gorgeous touch to your bracelet!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!! :love: :love:

Seeing in person...was awesome. So much more beautiful in real life! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results