shape
carat
color
clarity

A Tiffany Anniversary

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection, pure and simple!! :love: And Happy 34th!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1306185725|2928515 said:
Happy anniversary!!!

And your new band looks fantastic with your threestone! I'm not usually into the diamond band + blingy Ering, but goodness, yours works perfectly - the channel type is discreet enough to not be overpowering but I can imagine the sparkles IRL.. :sun: I also love that both rings are the same height off your finger :appl:

Neither am I - I have tried on many bands with this ring and never found anything that I really liked except a plain band. That's why this was SO surprising and add to that the fact that I wasn't even looking for a new band. Just happened into Tiffany's that day with friends and the rest is history.

I think someone in another thread put it best - too much diamond band with too much diamond ering and it gets 'muddy'. This band just seems to compliment this ring without being overpowering. The one thing that always amazes me about Tiffany pieces is that they have perfected the art of taking lesser diamond weights in some of their pieces and making them look like maximized bling. I guess the key is in the design process. We never think about less being more but sometimes it truly is.

Many thanks to all of you for letting me share this special ring - it's always so much more special when you can share it with people that understand and appreciate it!!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
MGR, happy anniversary !!! :appl:

the band is gorgeous and complements your ring really well ! congrats !!!!!!!

Carey

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous together! Our 34th, too! And while we can't, my hubby would also love to come with me to Tiffany's and have some blingy fun! Congratulations!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! It's stunning :love: but more importantly, congrats in 34 years, and here's to many more!!! :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! It's stunning :love: but more importantly, congrats in 34 years, and here's to many more!!! :bigsmile:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
celebration ring indeed! i love the set, and happy anniversary!

sizzo718

Rough_Rock
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... VERY NICE ::)

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most beautiful and classic wedding sets I have ever seen. Perfect in every way, the lines the proportions, the stunning diamonds! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to a fabulous lady and 34 years, super inspiring to married people out there! I love your new ring w/your gorgeous 3 stone! Congrats :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect with your ering! Congratulations on 34 years!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cokitty|1307330587|2938685 said:
This is one of the most beautiful and classic wedding sets I have ever seen. Perfect in every way, the lines the proportions, the stunning diamonds! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

A gracious thank you for your kind compliment! I am enjoying it too and I appreciate your warm words.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy123|1307360035|2938803 said:
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to a fabulous lady and 34 years, super inspiring to married people out there! I love your new ring w/your gorgeous 3 stone! Congrats :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Thanks Skippy and a big congrats to you on those twin boys! Hope you are enjoying every minute with them. . .

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1307362290|2938823 said:

Thanks so much - I can't believe 34 years have gone by - I am very blessed!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1307363255|2938829 said:

:appl: :appl: :appl: Time really does fly, doesn't it?!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1307406400|2939404 said:

Yes, it does DS! We talked about this very thing on our anniversary. We looked forward to a life together but never could have dreamed about being married 34 years! Can't imagine what we'll think if we're fortunate enough to make 50!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1307407072|2939413 said:
diamondseeker2006|1307406400|2939404 said:

Yes, it does DS! We talked about this very thing on our anniversary. We looked forward to a life together but never could have dreamed about being married 34 years! Can't imagine what we'll think if we're fortunate enough to make 50!

The most scary thing of all is to think that 50 is only 16 years away! :-o I think of old people being married that long and I am not old enough for that! :lol:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR what is the width of your ring? Is it 2.5mm or is it 2mm? Do you know?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is 3 mm in width as compared to the Bezet band which was 2.6. You wouldn't think that .4 mm would make that much of a difference but it does! Well, that and the fact that the rings are shaped differently too probably plays into it more than just the width difference.

Just for the record though I love the 3 mm width. Big enough to be seen but small enough not to overpower an ering.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm not sure how I missed this...but happy belated anniversary and beautiful ring!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
And a belated happy anniversary from another old gal married for 34 years! I thought your Tiffany Bezet band looked great, but this one is absolute perfection with your gorgeous three stone ring. I'll bet your are enjoying it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondrnglover|1310678238|2969079 said:
Hmmm not sure how I missed this...but happy belated anniversary and beautiful ring!!!

Thank you very much!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial|1310678627|2969087 said:
And a belated happy anniversary from another old gal married for 34 years! I thought your Tiffany Bezet band looked great, but this one is absolute perfection with your gorgeous three stone ring. I'll bet your are enjoying it.

Yes, Sundial, we should have a club for all of us married 34 years!

I love this band - I really liked the Bezet band too but it just always seemed hidden underneath my ering so this one I can see and enjoy! It still makes me smile when I catch a glimpse of it sparkling like crazy!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1310676801|2969061 said:
It is 3 mm in width as compared to the Bezet band which was 2.6. You wouldn't think that .4 mm would make that much of a difference but it does! Well, that and the fact that the rings are shaped differently too probably plays into it more than just the width difference.

Just for the record though I love the 3 mm width. Big enough to be seen but small enough not to overpower an ering.

Thanks! I think the proportions are perfect. I am still contemplating a similar channel set band from WF, it is 2mm though, and I am wondering if it will be too thin. Though of course my (eventual) three stone is smaller than yours being .35-1.7-.35. Maybe it would work? I can't afford a higher ct. weight band right now, and don't want to buy a 2mm band if it is going to be too insubstantial. But I agree that with a three stone, a channel band really works the best!

Eilonwy

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful band, and so white and sparkly!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1310688069|2969224 said:
MissGotRocks|1310676801|2969061 said:

Thanks! I think the proportions are perfect. I am still contemplating a similar channel set band from WF, it is 2mm though, and I am wondering if it will be too thin. Though of course my (eventual) three stone is smaller than yours being .35-1.7-.35. Maybe it would work? I can't afford a higher ct. weight band right now, and don't want to buy a 2mm band if it is going to be too insubstantial. But I agree that with a three stone, a channel band really works the best!

I think I have tried on every wedding band under the sun with my three stone ering and always really wanted a diamond band of some sort. Anything that was prong set just looked like too many prongs for me - even something that was bead set still looked like too much pointy metal and not enough diamonds. Larger stones again just made a muddy look to me and if the stones weren't perfectly matched in color, I couldn't stand it. Consequently, I always opted for a more shiny metal band with a few stones here and there. The Etoile was beautiful but too thick and if I got water under it, my finger broke out. The Bezet was much better but after awhile it just seemed to get lost to me. I tried on channel set bands too but sometimes the stones were not set edge to edge showing space or the metal on both sides of the diamonds was too wide so the diamonds just got lost in all of it. The stones in this band are set so that you see each individual stone, the stones are truly set edge to edge, and the metal edges are minimal. It was so perfect in look and size to me that I couldn't believe it. I tried on the 3.9 mm just to be sure that I didn't want the larger band but even the sales person said she preferred the 3 mm size. I'm just telling you all of this to say that in determining the correct size for your ering, you'd just have to try the 2 mm band to see what you think. I'm picky - no question about that - but I couldn't advocate the right size for anyone as we all have different criteria in choosing what we think looks best. I'm assuming that if you get the 2mm and don't like it you could return it, right? You've got the center stone to be able to judge how much it hangs over the band and if the larger stone is OK, you could assume that the two side stones would work too.

Definitely agree that the channel set band works best with the three stone - and I can honestly say that after having tried on lots and lots of bands! I love a solitaire and a shared prong eternity band too but hate the issues that stones chewing up the ering prongs create. Trying to get two rings that fit together and look great is not an easy feat! There are so many beautiful sets of rings on PS though and I'm always happy for someone when they achieve the look they were aiming for!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eilonwy|1310688743|2969233 said:
What a beautiful band, and so white and sparkly!

Thanks - the sparkles get me every time - ha!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, happy anniversary!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1310789919|2970213 said:
Yeah, happy anniversary!

Thank you!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi missgotrocks!
I know that I drudged up an ancient thread but I saw your post on the channel set eternity band. I just had to tell you that your 3 stone ER is sooooooo beautiful!!! The proportions are pure perfection and it looks amazing with your wedding ring.
What are the stats of your stones? Belated congrats on your anniversary too of course!
Fabulous rings :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results