shape
carat
color
clarity

A thread for flowers with jewelry--perfect together

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine...

570C.jpg

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
ops.. too big... let me try again...

DSC_0568RES.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 11:05:52 AM
Author: beau13
BEAUTIFUL photo Arjunajane !
wow, thanks Beau..**blush**
41.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellow orchids with a radiant and a Royal Asscher:

rryorch1.JPG

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
OH FUN! Here's mine resting on a bridesmaid bouquet from a wedding I was in this weekend!

0.98ct Leo Diamond / G / SI2 eyeclean / 14k yellow gold band 0.25ctw diamonds

amyringflower44.jpg

brightstone

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my new baby! Newly engaged last week, in Switzerland, atop a mountain. :) It''s a Varna ring, 1.31ct, Excellent cut, SI2 eyeclean, E color.

st-122 with flower.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I have posted similiar to this one before, but I love this thread!

DSC00998-flower.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
and ditto this one - sorry about the old material, sun is out here now, I will try for some new ones soon
5.gif

DSC00907-flower.JPG

beau13

Ideal_Rock
GAWD your pics are just gorgeous Arjunajane! The flowers, the ring, the clarity/color of your photos..you ROCK!!
emteeth.gif

(what is the size of the center stone, and where did the setting come from..if you don't mind me asking? It's about 2-3mm?)

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Here is one I recently played around with (photoshop)

n587530051_4357856_6500.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2008 10:58:40 AM
GAWD your pics are just gorgeous Arjunajane! The flowers, the ring, the clarity/color of your photos..you ROCK!!
emteeth.gif

(what is the size of the center stone, and where did the setting come from..if you don't mind me asking? It's about 2-3mm?)

Awww, thanks Beau, you're such a sweety! Its nice to have a fan in someone who is so into photography!
I've actually never really had an interest in photography, and only recently got a decent digicam for my B'day - I will credit the camera for my photos, as I just point n shoot on macro and crop what comes out, lol! I guess it helps to be enamoured with your subject matter, right?
2.gif
- I wish I knew how to use Photoshop for special fx like you guys do..
5.gif

I really like that last photo you posted - the metals look so fluid and pretty
1.gif

My centre is a 1.25 Isee2 from GOG, and I have the Legato Sleek lines from WF - I believe the band is 2.5mm at the sides, and tapers thinner toward the stone.
Here is a link to my original thread with plenty more pics - they get better as I get more used to my camera, lol !

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wonderful-e-ring-upgrade-thankyou.89827/page-2

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Ooooo....I wanna play! Everyone''s pictures are so pretty! I love how the colorful flowers really make everyones diamonds POP!
1.gif

Here is my e-ring:
1.50 F VS2 Princess Cut solitare

My Engagement Ring 028a.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
And again....no flower in this one, but it is one of my favorite shots of my diamond!
2.gif

My Engagement Ring 029b.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, some of you guys have amazing photo skills!

And all of the bling is drool worthy!

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Madam, your certainly have my taste in flowers!!!

phalring.jpeg

kmci

Shiny_Rock
And another...

cymbring.jpeg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 3:56:25 AM
Author: kmci
Great shot kmci, very dramatic!

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 5:10:31 AM
Author: arjunajane

Thanks!! I saw this thread and whipped the camera & closest orchids out into the dying sunlight - makes me remember why I love taking photos when you get one turn out like that.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2008 11:07:54 PM

emteeth.gif

(what is the size of the center stone, and where did the setting come from..if you don''t mind me asking? It''s about 2-3mm?)

Awww, thanks Beau, you''re such a sweety! Its nice to have a fan in someone who is so into photography!
I''ve actually never really had an interest in photography, and only recently got a decent digicam for my B''day - I will credit the camera for my photos, as I just point n shoot on macro and crop what comes out, lol! I guess it helps to be enamoured with your subject matter, right?
2.gif
5.gif

1.gif

My centre is a 1.25 Isee2 from GOG, and I have the Legato Sleek lines from WF - I believe the band is 2.5mm at the sides, and tapers thinner toward the stone.
Here is a link to my original thread with plenty more pics - they get better as I get more used to my camera, lol !

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wonderful-e-ring-upgrade-thankyou.89827/page-2
Thanks..but why is it that when I look at a setting from WF, it says "will not be sold without a diamond in it"..but you didn''t get your diamond from WF? Will they sell an empty setting? I''m really digging how BIG that setting makes your diamond look. My iamond is larger, but the setting I find makes it look smaller. Strange how that happens........
31.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 5:22:54 AM

Date: 10/12/2008 5:10:31 AM

Thanks!! I saw this thread and whipped the camera & closest orchids out into the dying sunlight - makes me remember why I love taking photos when you get one turn out like that.
You''re welcome, and yes I must start using my camera for something other than diamonds, lol..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 8:35:10 AM

Date: 10/11/2008 11:07:54 PM

emteeth.gif

Awww, thanks Beau, you're such a sweety! Its nice to have a fan in someone who is so into photography!
I've actually never really had an interest in photography, and only recently got a decent digicam for my B'day - I will credit the camera for my photos, as I just point n shoot on macro and crop what comes out, lol! I guess it helps to be enamoured with your subject matter, right?
2.gif
5.gif

1.gif

Thanks..but why is it that when I look at a setting from WF, it says 'will not be sold without a diamond in it'..but you didn't get your diamond from WF? Will they sell an empty setting? I'm really digging how BIG that setting makes your diamond look. My iamond is larger, but the setting I find makes it look smaller. Strange how that happens........
31.gif
Hey again Beau,
Yeah got the diamond from GOG and had WF make the setting and set the stone. They will not ship it empty, but it doesn't have to be one of their diamonds, as I understand it.
My guess is they are just like any other quality retailer - don't want people putting stodgy diamonds into their WF settings? But I guess my GOG one passed muster, lol
3.gif

I think your own diamond always looks smaller than other people's - that just seems to be the way of the world, sigh..fwiw, I think your set is gorgeous
1.gif

Perhaps a thinner band may help with your DSS? Are you considering a re-set? I'm sure WF will be more than happy to set yours in the Legato - I love mine to bits.

sorry madam for the slight threadjack!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Adding my pic...the ring kept falling out of the flower!

Flowers 007 ring.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2008 10:34:33 AM
Author: risingsun
Lovely luvverly yum yums
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one I took of my friend''s princess e-ring in a spider mum.

keenasprincesslove.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 10:58:43 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 10/12/2008 10:34:33 AM
Author: risingsun
Lovely luvverly yum yums
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif
9.gif
Now please tell me what your rabbit is wearing on his head...is it a pumpkin
33.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is just "bloomin" with some gorgeous flower shots! Arjunajane... you have beautiful pictures. Photoshopping is nice...but I really like the pictures to look au naturelle!
2.gif
I would like to learn photoshop though!
Mind if I join in??

DSCF4665.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

cushion sparkle.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

DSCF2984.JPG

beau13

Ideal_Rock
OMG..Cushioncutnut, who does that pear halo belong to? What are the specs...I LOVE pear diamonds, and when I got my solitaire a year or so agao..it was a toss up between the 1.76 round, and a 1.48 carat pear. I would have LOVED to have bought the pear, and put it in a halo setting, but I never di get to see the pear iamon in person (jeweler told me it woul take about a week for him to get it in his hans, and by then, I had seen the round and fell in love with it. I still wonder if I should have waited to see it, and then decide which one I wanted more. Ah well....

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 1:58:09 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
This thread is just 'bloomin' with some gorgeous flower shots! Arjunajane... you have beautiful pictures. Photoshopping is nice...but I really like the pictures to look au naturelle!
2.gif
I would like to learn photoshop though!
Mind if I join in??
Oh My! I love all of your photos but that last one of the pear with the dew drops, swoon!! You have such a wonderful collection stepcut, I'm soo jealous!
39.gif
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results