shape
carat
color
clarity

A sweet little CVB for me

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I have really admired all the beautiful CVB jewels that Caysie has been creating lately. Im technically suppose to be on ban island but when I saw this little frenchie engraved Sophia band posted by her, I knew I had to have it and started swimming. A little risky since I wasn't sure about the size but it fits perfectly (probably not during the hottest summer days). I tried to get a few pics but the sun was already setting. So I will try and get a few more tomorrow. Maybe with some other bands. it really is so so beautiful. The little French cuts really do stand out despite their size and the engraving is lovely. It's a little masterpiece. Thank you Caysie!

img_13161.jpg

img_13162.jpg

img_0738.jpg

img_13163.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
hathalove this ring is beautiful and it looks gorgeous on your hand. I love the intricate detail, just perfect :love: I can't wait to see more pics :appl:

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I saw it on LT and you beat me to it :) It looks amazing with your ring. Enjoy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Love Caysie's work. Enjoy!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also saw it on LT and knew it would get snatched up fast! It's a gorgeous ring and looks beautiful on your finger hathalove. It looks beautiful paired with your other ring! Congrats!

Q

Queenie60

It's a lovely ring and I like the mixed metal look - Caysie's work is stunning!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the sweet comments PSers! You all are amazing. I kept waiting for the sun to come out and it just refused to make an appearance. I did take a few more photos anyway. Just a few more combos! Not sure what my favorite is yet.

img_13169.jpg

img_13170.jpg

img_0774.jpg

img_13171.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new band! I love the look of the different metals and textures in your stack. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yay!!! I am so glad you got it!!! It is SO gorgeous!!! :love: I came THIS close to snapping it up myself and did contact her, but because I have another project underway and need to reset the AVR before buying more bands, I had to restrain myself! It was hard because that is one of my very favorite bands! This has been a very good jewelry year for you! :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1477620604|4091409 said:
Oh, yay!!! I am so glad you got it!!! It is SO gorgeous!!! :love: I came THIS close to snapping it up myself and did contact her, but because I have another project underway and need to reset the AVR before buying more bands, I had to restrain myself! It was hard because that is one of my very favorite bands! This has been a very good jewelry year for you! :appl:

Yes! Thank you DS. Me too it is such a beautiful little band. Total impulse buy but it completely worked out for me. I love it. So glad I didn't pass it up. It has been a very good jewels year for me. I can't wait to see your finished projects.

Thank you mochiko42 and jlw05.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I just love all her bands. I could go broke. LOL!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1477669460|4091532 said:
Beautiful! I just love all her bands. I could go broke. LOL!

HA me too! I am already craving a CVB stack. No budget left though after the kind of 2016 I have had...the struggle is real! :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol: You fell off the island...mixing metaphors but well worth going for a looonnng swim! It's really beautiful. I dont
know how many times I've said it on PS but I love her work!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love this band! I love all things CVB actually :lol: . Your band looks fantastic on you! The yellow gold is so rich and elegant!

Enjoy! :appl:

I love how versatile it is. It fits right in with all of your other rings.
I would also love to see this a pic or two of your CVB band with your AVC band! :wavey:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I adore pavey WG rings with rich YG bands and that band w/ the asscher is just so perfect together! I LOVE !!!! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! :love: :love: :love: I was hoping a PSer would get it when I saw it posted. :appl: It looks fabulous on you! Congrats! :clap:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1477672633|4091549 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You fell off the island...mixing metaphors but well worth going for a looonnng swim! It's really beautiful. I dont
know how many times I've said it on PS but I love her work!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I did fall off! I was trying to make it look like an accident! Thank you. Her stuff is amazing!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1477762709|4091804 said:
I love this band! I love all things CVB actually :lol: . Your band looks fantastic on you! The yellow gold is so rich and elegant!

Enjoy! :appl:

I love how versatile it is. It fits right in with all of your other rings.
I would also love to see this a pic or two of your CVB band with your AVC band! :wavey:

Thank you! Sad to say that I actually sold my AVC band to a friend. She loved it and at the time I felt uncomfortable wearing both that and my asscher. I do miss it but I see her about once a week and so I see the band too. It makes me happy to see her enjoy it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results