shape
carat
color
clarity

A small beauty...bezel set ACA pendant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
man mara, you are NOT helping.. I am SO lusting after something new... a pendant maybe, or some earrings, and now you post THIS!!! dammit it''s so cute .. I WANT ONE!!!! wah......

sigh. man, and it''s been less than TWO months since the wedding... (ie, less than two months since I''ve been wearing the SP eternity band...) and I''m already wanting more.

anyhoo, it''s sooper cute. what a great sis!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm.i typed a message then it disappeared on me!!

as i said earlier:

mara that was such a sweet and thougtful gift u got ur sister! and it looks really great..now im thinking maybe i should have asked for a layer diamond necklace for my bday instead of getting that bag!! hehehehe

still, it looks great and ur sis is lucky to have u =)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i know gals, this necklace has inspired all sorts of wants for me too!!!
31.gif

my sister is my youngest sister, and i am closest to her. she actually looks like my mini-twin (but she is much better looking than i was at that age, much more confident), people always think she is my daughter, and we have been close since she was born because i was 16 when she was born so i became kind of the surrogate 2nd mother to her. i babysat her all the time, would pick her up from my grandmother's after school, etc. so we have always been close. a few years ago, well i guess more than a few since now she's 15, when she was about 8, she had to write this essay for school, something about a member of your family. anyway she wrote about me, which i didn't know, and then she won to go to the regional essay contest, so i took her to it (early on a saturday morning), and i still didn't know that this was about me. well they had to read their essays and she was like 'why i love my sister' and she went into this essay with all the reasons, written young and silly (things like 'she takes me out for ice cream'), but really cute and it totally made me tear up. i am very non-emotional in general and it takes alot to make me cry, so it was a big deal for me to be sniffly...oh i'm tearing up again just thinking about it. anyway now she is totally in her teenage years in that stage where she tries to act like nothing really matters to her and everything is just sooooo uncool, but she still talks to me and hangs out with us. She's a good, smart kid and i am proud to have her as my sister.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Your little sister/godchild is a very luck girl!
2.gif
What a pretty pendant!
36.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
That''s a wonderful story, Mara.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread
33.gif

That is such a great gift, Mara!! ...so sweet and beatuiful
face23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results