shape
carat
color
clarity

A Small Accident Leads: to a beautiful halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Talk about my dogs??? Any day!

The Harlequin is Penny. She is a total ANGEL, the sweetest most codependent lover of all time.
Sophie is our merle. We adopted her last summer after our fawn passed away unexpectedly and left us all heartbroken.
Sophie is a crazy girl, she makes life around here a bit more interesting.
Both girls weigh in at near 150, we like to say they''re big boned... not fat.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
First, your danes are ADORABLE!!!

Second, your ring is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

(haha, who says my priorities aren''t in order?)
2.gif

Seriously, it''s so beautiful, I love the profile shot! I''m sorry to hear it''s a little big, but that just means the swelling is going down, which is fantastic!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2008 4:09:29 PM
Author: 2danes
Talk about my dogs??? Any day!

The Harlequin is Penny. She is a total ANGEL, the sweetest most codependent lover of all time.
Sophie is our merle. We adopted her last summer after our fawn passed away unexpectedly and left us all heartbroken.
Sophie is a crazy girl, she makes life around here a bit more interesting.
Both girls weigh in at near 150, we like to say they''re big boned... not fat.
I thought Penny might be a harlequin, but I couldn''t tell for sure from the pictures. Sophie and Caesar could be brother and sister! Caesar has a little less white on him and he''s a little smaller though . . . last time we checked he ONLY weighed around 120 pounds! LOL!
28.gif

They are just gorgeous, and I''m sure they felt terrible about breaking Mom''s finger! Give them big hugs for me!
9.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Wowzers on the 150 do they have their own king size bed to sleep on??

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s stunning! I love the profile photos of it.

(slight hijack - on the photo of your original setting with the wedding band, how wide is the wedding band?)

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring!
The Danes however are TDF!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!! Looks great on your hand, loved the profile shot.

Cute doggies.

2danes

Shiny_Rock
New England Lady Indeed, the danes are at the top of my priorty list too! Now, if I could just stop staring at my ring and take them to the dog park!

Buffy They used to share a queen sized bed, but now we''ve invested in some extra large dog beds (easier for the cleaning) but if they had their way, they''d be shoving us out of bed every night.

Addy I''m not sure, I think my wedding band is about 2 mm.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
2Danes, it is fabulous!!!! I am so happy for you, congrats!!! Love your adorable doggies too!
36.gif
36.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
It''s FABULOUS! Just the right amount of bling!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2008 4:26:04 PM
Author: 2danes
New England Lady Indeed, the danes are at the top of my priorty list too! Now, if I could just stop staring at my ring and take them to the dog park!

Buffy They used to share a queen sized bed, but now we''ve invested in some extra large dog beds (easier for the cleaning) but if they had their way, they''d be shoving us out of bed every night.

Addy I''m not sure, I think my wedding band is about 2 mm.

Thank you! I have the the same e-ring (except smaller) but I can''t figure out what size w-band looks good with it since anything under 3mm is hard to get a hold of here and flat rings are very popular lately.

What wedding band will you wear with your new ring?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love the exposed pavilion!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Swimmer, Kaleigh, Skippy, Sizzle, and Mercolodi-- thank you for your kind comments! It means so much coming from great Psers

Addy, I will probably wear my original wedding band on my right hand now (because my DH gave it to me on our wedding day, and I LOVE it.) It''s a size 5 1/2. My ring finger knuckle is now a 7ish. HUGE, so I''ll never be able to wear that ring on my ring finger again.
(oh, it''s from Signed Pieces, they were lovely to work with.)

We''re not sure what we''ll do about a band on the ring finger.
One thought is to have my eternity band rebuilt (I lost a diamond out of it yesterday... yikes.) to a size that will fit the larger knuckle, but that might be too much bling.

We''ll need to pause on the jewelry projects for a bit, though, so band will have to wait.
DH has been ever so sweet and patient with me this year.
He bought me the most glorious studs for my 40th, and was very supportive in the reset process, though I''m sure he''d have been happier if I just had my original ring resized.

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 4:36:40 PM
Author: mercoledi
It''s gorgeous! I love the exposed pavilion!

Thanks Mercoledi!
I must admit, I am thrilled with the exposed pavillion! I had never seen my stone''s pavillion before, it''s totally cool!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annie, I''m sooooo happy for you and happy that you got it now!!!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! YAY!!
36.gif
30.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning, and what a gorgeous profile!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
and the dogs are gorgeous too..

Your ring looks so airy and delicate and BLINGY!

Congrats.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Your dogs are a couple of beauties. I am so sorry to hear all that you have been through- your poor finger!!!!

Your new ring is absolutely breathtaking- just stunning!!!!!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful and I *LOVE* the profile!

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Hey 2Danes you need to post your Beautiful ring in the post of calling all .75-1.00ct halos, come on girl get a move on.!!!!!
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, your ring turned out beautifully!
36.gif
Just gorgeous.

Your cut ring was kinda sad to see though.
40.gif
But, you''re now wearing the silver lining.
9.gif

Congrats, and wear it in good (finger) health!
2.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
WoW it''s so beautiful! Lovely on you! I''m so sorry about your poor finger. I''m glad you have this beauty! Your danes are awesome!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
It was painful reading your story, you poor thing. It was even more painful seeing your e-ring cut in half.

You have an amazing ring. Just gorgeous. I love halos.
30.gif

Now don''t let it happen again, while your staring at your new BEAUTY!!!
36.gif

2danes

Shiny_Rock
You all are so very great, so kind, so supportive, and so lovely!
Yes, the shell of my original ering is very sad, it was even sadder the day I finally let them cut them off!
But the joys joys joys joys I am feeling now outweigh it all!

Hurray!
Thanks to ALL on Pricescope who helped me on this journey! All the lurking I did, all your lovely lovelies, all your advice to me and others! I''ll be eternally grateful!

Yay!

Annie

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a difference a halo makes - it''s absolutely gorgeous! Love the pups, too! Congrats!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Your original ring was very beautiful but the new setting just brings it to another level
36.gif

It is a real stunner. I
30.gif
it.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is GORGEOUS!! I'm just sorry it took such a nasty accident to get it.

btw, love the book pic in particular. Just too funny that it's resting on a margarita recipe.
2.gif
Great way to celebrate the new bling!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, I love the way the diamond "hangs" down, simply stunning
30.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is absolutely stunning. I am biased as halos are near and dear to my heart but it really is fabulous and hopefully you''ll get the sizing worked out soon. I wouldn''t hand it over just yet after all you''ve been through, either! And we know it shimmers! It''s a beauty. Congratulations!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Small accident? Oh you poor thing! That looks like it hurt! I''m glad you are on the mend. While I love your old setting, your new setting is gorgeous! Super sparkly!

Your dogs are so sweet! We were so close to getting a Great Dane before we got our boy 9 years ago. My aunt raised them. They are the gentlest dogs ever. I remember being a small girl and snuggling up with her gigantic dogs. Awww, I could go on and on about Great Danes! I love ''em!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results