shape
carat
color
clarity

A new me, first batch of WF goodies & an early halloween

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glossnpolish

Rough_Rock
Hello all...just to let you know, I decided to stop using my other nick for privacy reasons. Some of you who''ve read my threads/whines, might be able to figure this out, based on my current signature. I''ve been toying with the idea of a new nick and for the life of me, couldn''t remember my old nickname. After doing some digging and cracking my head, I managed to dig out my old nickname from yonks back, and figured out the password. So here I am.

I got news yesterday from WF that they managed to get back my heart pendant from Fedex and are working on it to get the prongs right. I''m looking forward to the new pictures of the pendant. Honey22, the pendant was just under US$2,000.

In the meantime, they sent me pictures of my new solitaire pendant and scattered ring. I wanted to share these with you. They should be sending these out to me today and I am looking forward to getting receiving them.

GNP1014a.jpg

glossnpolish

Rough_Rock
The crystals can be seen at this magnification. Looks kinda like salt. I haven''t seen the stone in person but WF assured me it is eyeclean from 3-5inches and 8-10inches. It has medium fluo and I am looking forward to see that fluo effect!

GNP_1014b.jpg

glossnpolish

Rough_Rock
This was taken during an e-ring search. I''m wearing a 2ct E colour and a I colour for comparison. Short and stubby fingers alright
2.gif
The I looked slightly brownish in the store, but it could be the store lighting or just that it was a high I.

GNPDSC00156.jpg

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
wow congrats on all your new treats! I remember the heart pendant and can''t wait to see it fixed
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new goodies. . .and your four corners pendant! Very classic choices.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love your new goodies. The scattered band is on my list of wants for a RHR. Are you going to wear it with your ering?

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
wow - love the new goodies, and can''t wait to see the improved version of your heart pendant!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Love your goodies, LOVE Your nails and your dog is WAY too cute!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful treats! Lucky girl!!
Aw, your doggie is so cute
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cuuuuute puppah!!!!!! Very cool pics!
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
You''re a lucky girl! Those new goodies are BEAUTIFUL!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new additions to your collection! They are beautiful!

glossnpolish

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! MMT I''ll be wearing this ring sandwiched in two eternity rings, in place of my e-ring, on most days.

That''s just an idea, but I haven''t started work on the eternity rings yet.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Aw... What a cute doggie!
30.gif
And your WF goodies are such eyecandies! I think your idea of the stacking rings will be gorgeous and I can''t wait to see them!
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for that info - that''s totally reasonable for a stunning piece!!

In fact, all your pieces are gorgeous - look at all those arrows!! I am jealous!!!!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Pretty! I have been eyeing those two items on whiteflash for a long too. Enjoy your new bling!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2008 10:39:01 AM
Author: glossnpolish
This was taken during an e-ring search. I''m wearing a 2ct E colour and a I colour for comparison. Short and stubby fingers alright
2.gif
The I looked slightly brownish in the store, but it could be the store lighting or just that it was a high I.

Beautiful bling! I love your nails too.... and you DO NOT have short and stubby fingers??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results