shape
carat
color
clarity

A New Bracelet Friend For My FLY Ring

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My FLY marquise ring covers a lot of finger estate at least on my stumpy fingers and to my eyes is quite blingy so I have been looking for a complimentary bracelet that I could wear with it that wouldn't scream "HEY, LOOK AT ME!" I finally found the one. It's totally my style and has the most impeccable milgraining and it is very sparkly but not too blingy if you know what I mean. :dance: It's 18K white and yellow gold and about 2 cts of FY and white diamonds. Hubby says it's very subtle for my usual style but that's why I love it. What do you think?

dsc_315.jpg

dsc_316.jpg

dsc_317.jpg

dsc_3139.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The bracelet and ring complements each other. They look good together. :love: I understand where you're coming from. It's like one doesn't pair big stunning earrings with equally big blingy necklace and big bracelet and huge rings all together. It's too much going on. You didn't want a competing look and you achieved it. Btw, I don't think the bracelet is that subtle. It's a unique and pretty design with an edge (with the bezel and mixed metal and yellow rounds).

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your new bracelet is exquisite, I really like the design which is so complementary with your FLY ring.
Congrats :love: :love: :love:
You haave such beautiful jewelry.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning! Relatively delicate in appearance, but so very lovely and a perfect compliment to your gorgeous ring. You have such good taste in jewelry and a wonderful collection of pieces.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Not overdone at all. Beautifully complementary!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Catmom, your new bracelet is gorgeous! :love: It is the perfect compliment to your beautiful ring! They look to be in perfect harmony In your lovely hand shot photo! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look beautiful together! It's gorgeous and complements your ring perfectly, which I also love! :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1439765700|3915327 said:
VERY Classy!!!!!!!
Thank you motownmama!

Asscherhalo_lover said:
I LOVE it, it's just enough without being overpowering. :appl:
That's exactly what I was going for Asscherhalo_lover. Thank you!

Mayk said:
So Fabulous!
Aww thanks Mayk!!

MissGotRocks said:
It's perfect! It looks fabulous with your other jewelry!
MissGotRocks, I really like pieces that compliment but are not so matchy matchy so thank you for saying that.

thecat said:
The bracelet and ring complements each other. They look good together. :love: I understand where you're coming from. It's like one doesn't pair big stunning earrings with equally big blingy necklace and big bracelet and huge rings all together. It's too much going on. You didn't want a competing look and you achieved it. Btw, I don't think the bracelet is that subtle. It's a unique and pretty design with an edge (with the bezel and mixed metal and yellow rounds).
Exactly thecat, thank you.

cflutist said:
Wow, your new bracelet is exquisite, I really like the design which is so complementary with your FLY ring.
Congrats :love: :love: :love:
You haave such beautiful jewelry.
Hah, cflutist, it pales in comparison to yours but thank you so much for saying that!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial|1439771447|3915372 said:
It is stunning! Relatively delicate in appearance, but so very lovely and a perfect compliment to your gorgeous ring. You have such good taste in jewelry and a wonderful collection of pieces.
Thanks Sundial! Yes it is delicate in nature but still packs a punch. Thank you so much for your compliments on my jewelry. :oops:

Amber St. Clare said:
Not overdone at all. Beautifully complementary!
Thank you Amber St. Clare, just what I was going for.

Lovinggems said:
Beautiful set. :appl:
Thank you!

Rockinruby said:
Catmom, your new bracelet is gorgeous! :love: It is the perfect compliment to your beautiful ring! They look to be in perfect harmony In your lovely hand shot photo! :appl:
Thanks Rockinruby! I figure I better put some nice pieces on these old hands so people overlook all the wrinkles. :lol:

junebug17 said:
I think they look beautiful together! It's gorgeous and complements your ring perfectly, which I also love! :dance:
junebug17, thanks! I love that ringtoo. I am so into marquise now because of this ring. :bigsmile:

FancyIntense said:
I love your yellow stones, very sunny and pretty.
Thank you FancyIntense!

JDDN said:
So elegant!!! :love:
Aww thanks JDDN!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8-)

dsc_3131.jpg

dsc_318.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful catmom! Understated elegance!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I love it, looks so great with your other FLY pieces! :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
awwww so pretty! Great pictures too! Congratulations and enjoy ! :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1439824642|3915591 said:
Beautiful catmom! Understated elegance!
Thanks tyty333!

rubybeth said:
I love it, looks so great with your other FLY pieces! :love:
I'm really happy that it goes so well with my other pieces. Thanks so much rubybeth.

acebruin said:
quite a set you got there! :appl:
:naughty:

bbziggy said:
awwww so pretty! Great pictures too! Congratulations and enjoy ! :love: :love: :love:
Thanks bbziggy! I'm getting better at taking pictures.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Catmom!.. a very nice matching set... :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1439851932|3915779 said:
Beautiful Catmom!.. a very nice matching set... :appl:

Oh DF, knowing you I'm not quite sure how to take that! :naughty: :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock