shape
carat
color
clarity

A little new gold - rose plus yellow

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a couple of small things I picked up this week. One is a yellow gold bracelet from Charmco.com with a few rose gold charms, and the other is a 3mm comfort fit rose gold wedder. I think they look pretty together, so I've been wearing them that way. Everything is 14kt. It's not very blingy, but it's very easy to wear and goes with everything.

img_8428.jpg

img_8429.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, diamondseeker - they're simple, but very wearable. To be honest, I get tired of very blingy pieces and prefer only to wear them when I go out. For day to day, though, I prefer simple things, and I love nice gold work. So these for me are perfect.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
They are both beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love simple, classic gold pieces too!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! The rose gold looks beautiful on you! :appl: Btw, the flowers in the background are lovely too!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Rosebloom, Lovinggems, Laila and Rockinruby! The more I wear them, the better I like them. I'm starting to wish, though, that I had the bracelet in rose gold.... :naughty:

Since I have about 5 more charms all in yellow gold that I'd like to put on a different bracelet, it's possible that a Rose gold bracelet might be in my future and I'll transfer these charms to that bracelet and the yellow gold charms I have will go onto this bracelet. I'm definitely in favor of many, many bracelets!! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty these pieces look on you. Congrats with two beautiful jewelry pieces.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
mrs-blop|1435509057|3895739 said:
Thanks, Rosebloom, Lovinggems, Laila and Rockinruby! The more I wear them, the better I like them. I'm starting to wish, though, that I had the bracelet in rose gold.... :naughty:

Since I have about 5 more charms all in yellow gold that I'd like to put on a different bracelet, it's possible that a Rose gold bracelet might be in my future and I'll transfer these charms to that bracelet and the yellow gold charms I have will go onto this bracelet. I'm definitely in favor of many, many bracelets!! :love:

Your idea of the rose gold bracelet sounds so pretty! Haha! I have to agree that many, many bracelets sounds fantastic to me too! :naughty: Of course, we are on PS so it's understandable that we love all sorts of jewelry goodies! Hope you are enjoying your new things and maybe in future you can find a new home for your other YG charms! :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh the yellow and rose gold look so nice on you! Nice simple and pretty pieces for everyday…perfect.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look very pretty together! Great find!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Your new pieces are lovely and look great on you! I Iove the look of a classic gold wedding band and enjoy wearing them on less blingy days. :)

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
God I'm so jealous - I LOVE rose gold but it just disappears on my skin. Looks great on you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new pieces look great on you Mrs Blop. :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great, rose gold is really in fashion at the moment, congrats!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
The band and the bracelet look so pretty on you! The band is a classic! The bracelet is adorable. I don't have a charm bracelet, but I just love them every time I see one. :appl:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
They look great on you! So nice to have pretty everyday things to wear when you don't want to be blingy. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, Rockinruby, JDDN, tyty33, nycspring, diamondhoarder, liaerfbv, missy, arkieb, Crystal24, bbziggy and makeable -

Thank you so much for your kind comments ladies! I love diamonds - I really do! But the truth is I love good metalwork even more. I love the smooth warmth of the yellow and rose golds, and the soothing understatement of all the white metals. Consequently, I get a lot out of wearing plain bands, bangles, pendants, earrings and so on. I love pierced work, engraving, and gold sculpture work of all kinds, and get as much pleasure out of a plain gold band as I do from a 5ct honker! Which, financially speaking, is very, very lucky. :mrgreen:

I love Van Craeynest pieces, but I think I love this guy's stuff even more. It's a looooong way from a plain rose gold band - but one day, when the diamonds and gems are all set, I'll get there!

http://www.sevenfingers.com

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Very lovely pieces!!! I love just plain gold too. Thanks for reminding me about sevenfingers... his work is amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results