shape
carat
color
clarity

A little bit of new bling to wear to the holiday parties!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, Dee Jay!! Enjoy them, they are fabulous!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are great! Very sparkly. How funny I always thought you would have darker hair.
19.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for the holidays or everyday. I want some too!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Sooo pretty. I just love all of theat pave! They look great in your ear. Your hair is so pretty, Dee Jay! You don''t look at all like your avatar, which is what I''ve come to associate you with. Hehe

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/30/2006 10:11:49 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I think they are great! Very sparkly. How funny I always thought you would have darker hair.
19.gif

My hair is actually about the color of The Demon Dog (minus the white ruff
9.gif
).

ETA: Miranada, I was posting at the same time you were, how funny about associating me with my avatar!

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Dee Jay,

They look awesome on you! Nice!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't find any other pictures here on my work computer that show my hair better, but here is a picture of me and The Demon on Halloween.

(Please forgive the goofy look on my face--I had been hitting the cauldron pretty hard at that point, LOL! And The Demon's costume was long gone by then... )

halloween15.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cute pic!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, your earrings are just gorgeous--I''m JEALOUS! Congrats!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- Dee*Jay
those are just stunning.
Lots of bling there!
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my... Dee*Jay, those are just gorgeous!!

30.gif
They look fabulous on you! Enjoy and congrats!!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those are some stunning earrings! I think they''d go with everything and instantly upgrade whatever you''re wearing!

Isn''t it cool how diamonds do that? You can be wearing jeans and wearing a simple diamond pendant or diamond earrings upgrade the entire ensemble. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

I love Demon Dog. He looks like a person with those human-like expressions!
LOL. Cracks me up!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is funny how we have images of each other and I am usually always wrong. Someone said they pictured me as a blonde (I have very dark brown hair) so I guess I am not alone! I don''t think your earrings are too much at all. I think they will look great with anything.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Adorable picture of you and the Demon!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
DeeJay-I hope you find copying a form of complimenting...because I had to go buy a similar, but fake, set of earrings....Not as big, or as expensive, but a bit of the same effect....

I just can''t get over how much I love your earrings...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 9:34:55 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Thanks for all the nice comments gals! I *was* a little worried that they might be a bit much (even though they''re only the size of a dime!) but I think if I keep all the other jewelry simple they will work out with a lot of different outfits. And it''s just so nice to finally have something other than my studs, which is what I wear almost EVERY day.

In all honesty I''m sure I SERIOUSLY overpaid for these, but sometimes when you find the perfect thing that meets ALL of your requirements, well, you just bend over and get out the American Express card and pay, LOL.
NO, NO, NO, seriously, they are perfect. DeeJay, I love them. Best of both worlds. They are small enough to be subtle, and blingy enough to be spectacular against a black velvet dress for the holidays.

shay

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
What a FABULOUS pair of earrings! They look great on you!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UCLABelle - LOL! I actually ended up getting my pair in a similar way. A couple of years ago I wanted pave hoops but I didn't know EXACTLY what I wanted so I bought a fake pair to "test out." Well, you see what happened next; the proof is in the pictures.

Thanks eveyone for the compliments and for convincing me they are OK to wear with anything--which I have happily done these past few days! To work on Thursday, parties on Friday and Saturday, who knows, maybe I'll put then on with my "at home clothes" (translation sweat pants and a big fluffy top--not very fashion fabulous but definitely warm!) and dazzle the happy hubby over dinner tonight in our own dining room
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee Jay,

I just saw this thread, wow those are gorgeous and look great on you. Great find!! I would definately wear them with anything and pretty much anywhere but then I figure why have the bling if you are not going to wear it.
30.gif
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~YAY!!!! Dee*Jay, I''m so glad that you were able to find some earrings!! I love them!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeeJay! They are so glittery and sparkly and gorgeous on you!!!!! You''ll be glittering from across the room at all the holiday parties.
10.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

These are great! I''d love a pair myself.......hmmm

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings! They look perfect on you.
36.gif
Congratulations.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
hi Dee Jay! I don''t think I got to compliment you yet on those beautiful hoops! I also love the pic of you and the Demon Dog. And how cute is your new avatar?!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all! The new earrings are fun and I''ve been wearing them a lot.

As for the avatar--it took a lot of snausages to get the Demon to agree to that get up!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a group pic from the gem show (L->R: Me, Perry, Monarch, Catmom, IrishAngel) where you can kind see the size from a distance. They aren''t quite as overwhelming in real life as they look when my ear is blow up to a gazillion times its normal size, LOL.

gem show group xxx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results