color
clarity

A Collection of Halos

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/19/2010 10:57:10 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Ladies, thanks so much for adding to the collection! All of your rings are gorgeous!! I''m thinking of getting myself a haloed RHR, but I haven''t quite figured out yet exactly what I''m gonna go for. Anywho, thanks again and you ladies are AWESOME!!
Thanks Luckyeshe for starting this awesome thread!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2010 3:30:35 AM
Author: chictomato

Date: 1/19/2010 10:57:10 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Ladies, thanks so much for adding to the collection! All of your rings are gorgeous!! I''m thinking of getting myself a haloed RHR, but I haven''t quite figured out yet exactly what I''m gonna go for. Anywho, thanks again and you ladies are AWESOME!!
Thanks Luckyeshe for starting this awesome thread!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You''re all very welcome!! This thread is my PS baby and I looooove seeing new halos added to it! It helps keep all the pretties together to give ideas to anyone who wants a halo! Plus, it gives me ideas for a project!
31.gif

evansjm1

Shiny_Rock
Last one...

2010.01.21_7243.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsJ I didn''t see your ring before, it is really lovely.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2010 11:13:51 AM
Author: jancaric

Been MIA for some time now so I guess it's time to join the fun

emotion-5.gif

Marian - I love, love, LOVE your halo re-set. That is one of my absolute favorites of their settings!

Here are a couple pics of my halo e-ring...

2009.04.08_6688_resized.JPG

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-hof-rings-nothing-really-new-just-consolidating.112818/

And here are couple of my 'fun' ones...

Thank you for your kind words, jancaric
1.gif
That halo had my name on it! I love your setting, too, my stone sister
2.gif
Glad to see you posting again!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread! I have 2 halos, this is a diamond surrounded with french cut sapphires in a deco setting.

halo ruby 003.JPG

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
My 2nd halo is my ER. Here with my band.

halo ruby 004.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for adding to the collection, lcom and mrssalvo!!!

Mrssalvo and lcom, are your rings custom?

Mrssalvo, I love the gallery of yours! Does your wedding band sit flush or do you have a small gap or is the e-ring by itself?

Lcom, do you have any pictures of the gallery of e-ring? I''m trying to find a diamond RHR but I''m looking for an antique ring or setting and I love the look of yours!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Luckyeshe! I got my setting from Knox Jewelers in Minneapolis Minnesota and then I had a family stone put in it. Brian at Knox is great, they do custom work and have many settings available on there website, knoxjewelers.biz My ring is called "enchantment" and it is still on there website. Also they often have there current custom job pics on there too. (sorry no pics from me right now) Check them out!

hundredwaters

Rough_Rock
hi there Luckyeshe... i just sending off the final check for a Leon Mege 2.62 rectangular cushion diamond in a halo setting much like yours... I was curious where you got your red bos with the wavy gold pattern... i would love to use a box like that for my ring... if anyone has recommendations of a good box for a ring feel free to chime in!!!

**Edited by moderator. No personal information on the forums please to protect your own privacy and security**

thanks - this has been a really helpful site for me chosing a ring and finding a great craftsman!!!

ben

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 10:42:08 AM
Author: hundredwaters
hi there Luckyeshe... i just sending off the final check for a Leon Mege 2.62 rectangular cushion diamond in a halo setting much like yours... I was curious where you got your red bos with the wavy gold pattern... i would love to use a box like that for my ring... if anyone has recommendations of a good box for a ring feel free to chime in!!!

my email btw is: [email protected]

thanks - this has been a really helpful site for me chosing a ring and finding a great craftsman!!!

ben
Hi, Ben!

The red you see is actually a pair of shoes! I had my Henri Daussi e-ring sitting on top of the crystal decoration at the foot of my shoes!
31.gif
Anyways, I''m excited to see the ring you had Leon make! If it looks similar to mine (thanks for the compliment) then hers is gonna be stunning (since I''m biased for all cushion halos
27.gif
)! As for the box, have you thought about getting one of those wooden puzzle boxes? I think that those are nifty jewelry boxes. Also, Leon''s boxes are quite nice as well. When you receive the ring, check out the box Leon is gonna give you. I think it''s a dark brown/red leather with his emblem on it and I think it''s quite pretty. Definitely a great presentation box for her ring. Good luck on the proposal and don''t forget to come back with handshots!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 1:22:08 PM
Author: akmiss
At long last, my contribution to this thread! A .60ct ACA in a Vatche Grace halo
36.gif

www.pricescope.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=137851

AKMISS4.jpg

AKMISS9.jpg
akmiss, I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it!!! I almost went for the Vatche Grace when I was looking! I so love the suprise diamonds!! Thanks for adding your GORGEOUS ring to the collection!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Calicait''s e-ring! Taken from Eyecandy Folder!

calicaithalos.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say that this thread is my very favorite PS thread! There''s nothing better than a halo in my opinion and I love every one of these gorgeous rings. Here''s my latest halo...my oval sapphire.

cmsblusapphirering01.jpg

ringthings

Shiny_Rock
Wow, 15 pages of deliciousness!

I love the pink sapphire halo ring and pendant. Ooo.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hundredwaters you cannot post your contact informtion on PS. If you have time you could edit it to remove, otherwise the mods will do it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results