shape
carat
color
clarity

A Collection of Halos

natyloo

Rough_Rock
This ring is gorgeous. Who is the designer?

natyloo

Rough_Rock
This ring is so pretty, who designed it?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2009 10:55:00 PM
Author: natyloo
This ring is so pretty, who designed it?
Which one are you referring to, natyloo? I may be able to help you if I can figure out which one!

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
I am new to this site, and have spent half the day admiring all these gorgeous halo''s. I''ve been married for about a year and a half, and we recently decided to replace my original solitare (a .80 oval) setting with a halo. At first I was worried about it looking ''large'' on my finger as I have a size 3.5, but the more pictures I saw on the internet, the more I fell in love with them. I CAN NOT wait for my jeweler to finish making my ring. I keep searching the web to see if I can find a hand shot on someone with the same setting/center stone as mine, and so far I have found none.

We chose this setting for our jeweler to replicate for us. LOVE the ''trusses'' and surprise diamonds. I had a hard time deciding between the bezel and prong settings, as I have always LOVED bezel set rings but favor prong settings with halo''s. I went with the prong setting. I also chose smooth edges instead of the milgrain. If anyone knows of any hand shots of rings similar to what my ring will look like, I would love to see them...as I am just imagining how beautiful my ring will be once it is done.

(In case the link above does not work...here''s the link to the setting I printed off for my jeweler http://rockdiamond.com/index.php/jewelry/semi-mount--hal1-from-2000-5950-this-semi-mount-suits-many-diamond-shapes)

Also, I have saw that alot of women wear only their halo ring... do you all think it takes away from it to wear an anniversary or eternity band with the halo rings???

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My two new coloured halos.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-very-spinel-christmas.132542/

1.66 ct. red spinel and 1.40 pastel spinel

original.aspx

original.aspx

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is a brilliant thread, i have loooked at the original but this one hs a lot of newbies! I loveeeeeeeeeee halo''s and i''m scoping out halo rings at the moment so this has really helped me!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Great idea for a thread, and GORGEOUS pictures - I had missed a lot of these, and its so fun to see them all in one place
9.gif

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
I got pictures, and I am in love!!! Can''t wait to pick it up and get it on my hand after spending SO much looking at everyone else''s beauties!!!

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
Here it is....

ovalcompretry.jpg

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
And another...

ovalcomp3-1.jpg

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
Last one.... LOVE all the details and extra sparkle of the diamonds going up to the halo

ovalcomp2-1.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Casondra16, your new ring is beautiful! I can''t wait to see handshots!

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
My ring is old news
20.gif
but I wanted to add mine to the mix! I still love my set and never get tired of looking at it.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My concave cut pakistan peridot in halo:)

IMG_4672.JPG

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
oops here is a better one:p

IMG_4131 copy.jpg

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
last one!

Photo0704 copy.jpg

the glitterati

Rough_Rock
Thanks for showing all of your beautiful rings everyone! I have been looking at rings with my boyfriend lately and am obsessed with the Tiffany Legacy, and seeing all of the gorgeous halos here has just confirmed and strengthened my obsession!! The halo is style is SO classy and elegant!

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
A friend of mine got engaged over the week-end. Not sure on any of the specs, and she just sent a couple pics of her new beauty.

And YES, he went to Jared''s!! LOL.

ashleyjaredring2.jpg

srh4u2nv

Rough_Rock
1.041 F SI1 RB. Tacori 2623

MyRing0116201001.JPG

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
I have pics posted elsewhere, but I figured I would at least add a handshot to the ''halo collection''. I could look at this thread everyday and not get tired of it!!!! It''s THAT yummy!!!
18.gif

myring100_6531-1.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Ladies, thanks so much for adding to the collection! All of your rings are gorgeous!! I''m thinking of getting myself a haloed RHR, but I haven''t quite figured out yet exactly what I''m gonna go for. Anywho, thanks again and you ladies are AWESOME!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results