shape
carat
color
clarity

.75 oval cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
2.gif
Hi everyone! I''m new and I just have to say that I just love everyones rocks!!!! The one thing I haven''t seen is oval solitaires. I would just love to see some. I have just orderd mine from bluenile and just can''t wait to get it will post asap when I get it. OR if there is already a link on the forum I would love to be directed to it. Oh yah my solitaire is F, Sl1 . I think but will tell all when I get it.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to show it off. I have all the goods on the stone now. Color : F , Clarity : Sl1 , Cut : Very Good , Depth% : 61.1% , Table% : 62% , Symmetry : Good , Polish : Very Good , Fluorescence : None.

Thats the thing I don''t know I might be crazy but I like a diamond with some blue fluorescence.
face23.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Kittycatsmac! I take it your cat has his own jacket for wet weather?
11.gif
Sorry I will stop playing the fool as usual, if you do a search for Madrock you should find a pic of the massive oval she used to have, there are some about - another in the 3 carat ring thread. Look forward to seeing yours and as for fluoresence I like it!

I will try to find some links for you, back in a sec.
2.gif

Ok click here for Madrock's enormous oval
30.gif

Also this thread has some lovely ovals if you scroll through, also check out the Eye Candy folder in show me the ring.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh thank you so much Lorelei, I just love ovals. When I first started looking I thought that I wanted a RB. But the more I looked I was looking more and more at ovals. I don''t know what it is about them. The oval my hubby has just let me order is very poor in size next to those amazing stones. But I can say that I am upgrading slowly . When hubby proposed I recieved a .25 point Marquise. Then after I had it about a year and a half I caught my hand in a door and it broke the band. So instead of fixing it at the time he replaced it with a three stone with 3 RB .33 points each. I''ve been using it as my wedding set with two .25 point diamond bands. I can''t complain people do grab my hand over it because for those .33 points there sure is alot of fire coming out of those babys. But like I said thanks again!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome
35.gif
It seems that ovals are the next best performers ( if well cut) to a round ( also if well cut) so I can quite understand your passion for them- also they look large for the carat weight which is always a bonus.
31.gif
Please post pics of your lovely new diamond when you get it - I will be keeping an eye open for it!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
One more thing Lorelei, I have the same taste in kittycats as I do in diamonds. $500.00 Blue Persian cat. I would also give 5000.00 for a great diamond! Ha Ha Ha (Although some people might not think thats alot for a cat). I think that I might take some pics with him and my ring. Ha Ha Ha, my Stormy Blue Skies you are going to be a star!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats too funny! I have 4 Persians and I love ''em to bits! I know they are not cheap kitties to buy but they are so worth it, one of mine is a rescue too and he is a little darling that no one wanted to keep
15.gif
Look forward to pics of your Persian AND the diamond!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Right at this time I don''t know what to think..... My husband just called me and told me that I wasn''t getting the .75 oval from Bluenile. He told me that what I was getting was going to be such a suprise to me that I was going to hit the floor!!!! I don''t know what he has done but I half to get it out of him... He said he has seen were I had posted on her that I was getting the oval cut and that he just couldn''t let me go on believing that , that was what I was getting oh someone please cokme oh i mean come me down i can''t even type now.!!!! He said that I would have a wedding set that he was even going to brag about!!!!! I can''t wait.....
face3.gif
emsmileo.gif
face16.gif
6.gif
23.gif
19.gif
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2006 10:58:42 AM
Author: kittycatsmac

He said that I would have a wedding set that he was even going to brag about !

Oh, men!
11.gif
Good for you (both)
9.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Okay. I keep ringing his cell until he gave me a hint... He said that it had diamonds all around it!!! That could be a eternity style a halo oh I don't know.... I think I made him mad because I told him that I wasn't going to leave him alone until I got a really good hint... No it really didn't get him mad but I could tell that he didn't want to give anything away.. I can't wait!!!!
17.gif
12.gif
I'll be good now!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - that''s put the cat amongst the pigeons
9.gif
ooooh I can''t WAIT to see what he has up his sleeve, you must be so excited!!!!! Let us know the minute you get a clue or the BLING!!!!!!!
36.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Update! update! My husband called and needed a code number for one of his pieces of heavy equipment that he owns. It was so funny because I was like if you give me the right numbers I''ll give you the right numbers!!!!! ha ha ha !!! so he had no choice. I got the carat weight ... 2.20ct ...!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your ring!! Can''t wait to see pictures. I thought I''d post a picture of my Himalyan and my Oval. It sounds like were soul mates
17.gif

Alley Oval.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pic marvel and your Himmie is so adorable - just love ''em!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I just love your kittycat!! So I had to do it it''s not that good of a pic. Stormy had just woke up. I will post a great pic of him and my halo asap when I get it... Oh and the oval is great to!!!
emcat.gif

stormycat.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s beautiful! I just LOVE Persians, everything about them from their dear little faces to their fluffy toes
3.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! I say the same thing all the time about the toes!!!!! When he''s asleep I like to tickel his toe fur!!!! ha ha
emcat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results