shape
carat
color
clarity

6 prong memoire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chipp

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have pictures of a 6 prong memoire engagement ring? I''ve looked and looked, but can only find 4. thanks!

Mackenzie

Rough_Rock
hey chipp! i have been searching for a picture of this setting for months and months and have yet to come across it. i have also asked on this forum a few times if anyone has something similar to it and can''t seem to find anyone. i am a fan of 6 prong settings, so ive been dying to see the memoire petite prong with a 6 prong head. if you come across something similar, please post it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think memoire makes their settings with 6 prongs. you could call Pearlmans and ask them to be sure.

SilverLily

Rough_Rock
I have a round diamond mounted in a setting that I think may be a Memoire. I ordered it from Bailey, Banks, and Biddle. It looks like a Memoire, and Bailey, Banks, and Biddle sells Memoire, but it doesn't have a Memoire stamp. The display setting had a four prong head, but when they ordered it I asked for a 6 prong head. This was several years ago.

I've posted it here before, and someone told me that it could be a Memoire even though it isn't stamped. It is platinum.

Here is a pic:

maybememoire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results