shape
carat
color
clarity

.6 M Si2 AVR in a Stuller solitaire

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous on your finger! and I particularly love the close-up pic on the tree branch - so pretty!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous on your hand! really beautiful :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty...I love the flashes of color!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The solitaire lets the gorgeous AVR shine; I love the warmth of the stone coming through.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how pretty. I love the simplicity. I also have a smaller AVR (0.7) but G SI2. I'm also thinking of upgrading but want to ask how warm the M color AVR is in real life. Does it face up white? I am thinking of a 1.5ish ct in a K, L, M, N..

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful -- I can see why you feel so attached!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's very pretty and I love the color..

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it! It's so pretty. I can see why you have fallen in love with it.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your kind comments, marymm, ckrickett, tyty333, Polished, caf, mochiko42, angeline, Ally66, Tekate, thecat, and Patricias!

Mochiko42: I would say it faces up mostly white. The hand shots are under a tree and bring out the warmth more than usual. I don't mind it at all. In fact, I also have a little emerald cut diamond that's an M. The color is more obvious in the EC than the AVR; sometimes the EC has a tint that looks like watered down lemonade. I still don't mind that, either. Have you seen any lower colored diamonds in person? How do you think you feel about them?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is sooo pretty!!! :love: Honestly, if you can, I'd keep it even if you get an AVC at some point! It could always have side stones added and turn it into a 3 stone ring, or it would make a terrific pendant especially with a white diamond halo!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, diamondseeker2006 and innerkitten! DS, I've considered both ideas. I've thought about someday getting a three stone ring with AVCs and maybe putting my AVR with baguettes or in a halo. I have lots of ideas for AV rings, really. I'm not sure how I will choose.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and elegant solitaire. The avr truly stands out!! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Pretty diamond! I am so curious to see an AVR IRL. It looks perfect in the solitaire setting :appl: Enjoy!

I also am a fan of AVC's, I bought one a week ago in an O color. Love the stone but I wear a size 7.25 and it looks small on me.
I hope to be able to purchase a larger low color AVC in the future. FYI the cushions face up small for their carat weight.

I agree you should go for an AVR three stone eventually :lickout:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond AND photography!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Acinom, lknvrb4, pregcurious, woof aka, and Aprilbaby!

Woofmama, I think I know the O stone you bought. I've looked at it many times. I'm disappointed to hear that the AVCs face up smaller. I guess it's okay for me, though. I wear small diamonds already. Anyway, can you tell me what you thought of the O color? Did you take any pictures? I would love to see! I've always wanted to see an AVC IRL. Sigh. They're dreamy! :love:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! I have a 0.59ct AVR myself, and it is a magical little thing to behold!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results