shape
carat
color
clarity

5 STONE AVC BAND BY GOG - LH band or RHR.???

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Hello again :wavey:

My first topic featured my 2.05 AVC stone, set in a GOG Angel setting. I was wearing it with a simple platinum band.
But THEN I received this gorgeous 5 stone AVC band - which I was planning on wearing mostly as a RHR. :love:
It looks GREAT on its own...but when I want to add a bit of bling to my 2.05, I wear them together. I think they compliment one another well, and I love that all the stones are AVCs...a great match for the 2.05 AVC. The fit is also very comfortable when worn as a pair... except I wonder if the 2.05 should be set a little higher to accomodate. (Jonathan from GOG has assured me that any setting changes and modifications can be easily made) :D
This 5 stone AVC band has not been worn on my RH very much..! Can't make up my mind as to where it belongs... right hand or left hand alongside the 2.05!?!
Thanks for looking everybody! And thank you to Jonathan and GOG once again for such an amazing experience!

Here are the specs:
1.38cttw E/F VS

Video by GOG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBK8anpLZto&feature=youtu.be

A few photos:

mm.jpg

_5202.jpg

_5203.jpg

uu.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
You know what I think!! ;-)

They look amazing together but when the mood strikes, wear it as a RHR! It looks equally beautiful on its own. :appl:

Cachette :))

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Cachette|1365196373|3421178 said:
You know what I think!! ;-)

They look amazing together but when the mood strikes, wear it as a RHR! It looks equally beautiful on its own. :appl:

Cachette :))
Ha ha!! Thanks dear friend! AVCs on both my LH AND my RH??? I'll be a double driving hazard!! :lol:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings... Stunning.. together.. AMAZING!!!! Love them together! :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: what a perfect 5 stone band!! I think it is blingy enough to hold its own as a RHR but when you DO wear it paired w your avc solitaire, it's like DOUBLE POW!! Tough call....such a problem to have to wrestle with ;)) :praise:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, now I am doubly jealous!! :love: I think they look good together but the band is too high for the e-ring. I think it can work if you wear another plain band between them. I'd like it as a RHR as well!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1365199507|3421219 said:
Wow, now I am doubly jealous!! :love: I think they look good together but the band is too high for the e-ring. I think it can work if you wear another plain band between them. I'd like it as a RHR as well!
Hello diamondseeker :) I agree with you that the band is too high for the e-ring...just barely...which can be easily modified...but I would hate to have to part with this set until it is adjusted...lol
My first intention was in all probability wearing it as a RHR...but I find I am wanting to wear it alongside the e-ring more and more :) So I think I may have the 2.05 Angel setting slightly modified for a better fit :bigsmile: Have been considering different options with Jonathan at GOG.
Maybe a spacer is another option...?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I think I would wear it as a RHR and get a thinner band to go with your e-ring. Both rings are gorgeous :love:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! I LOVE it! :love: :love: :love:
They must remain together. Separating them will cause a tear in the space-time continuum.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Fireflies! :wavey:

Firstly, thank you for the kind words. ::) All of us at GOG are so appreciative in being able to serve you and hubby for your 10 year anniversary. :halo:

Just think of all the money DH will save in flashlights! :sun:

I know ... rhr ... wedding band ... rhr ... I'm here for you should you decide to make modifications BUT ... a woman can accessorize and IMO a great idea for a spacer might be a stackable type. I think the band with round/baguette/round/baguette (like Kate Beckinsale's) would be MINT or if you're looking for a little color to put into the mix perhaps a ruby/diamond or sapphire/diamond combo

All the best,
Rhino

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I would prefer a thin ring (maybe 1.8-2mm) over one of those 1mm rounded spacers. I am not sure if a diamond stacker would work with those (but you could certainly try some), but maybe a milgrain platinum band like these from Tiffany would work:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP05468&mcat=148204&cid=288152&search_params=s+5-p+2-c+288152-r+101323340-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP00376&mcat=148204&cid=288152&search_params=s+5-p+5-c+288152-r+101323340-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Or a plain, rounded 2mm band.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks amazing with your e-ring!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Your band and e-ring look amazing! I vote for wearing the 5 stone as both a LHR and RHR ring. Switch it up as your mood changes!

Congrats!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love both of your rings but I would put in a spacer or where the five stone as a RHR. I think the band competes with your ering.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the perfect coordinate to your e-ring. Congratulations!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Love this ring!! Would love to know what metal you used and what is the width of the shank? (If you don't mind sharing)

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning - the AVC band + AVC e-ring is a complete knock-out!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think those two look very good together!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
luvsdmb|1391532611|3607701 said:
Love this ring!! Would love to know what metal you used and what is the width of the shank? (If you don't mind sharing)

Hello luvsdmb! The band is platinum, and I believe the shank is 2mm :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is an older thread and you are having a new e-ring setting made. As gorgeous as they look when worn together, I personally think that when you start stacking multiple diamond rings, it takes away from the star (and that is some star! :love: :love: ). I think they each deserve to be the "star".

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1365202746|3421262 said:
I think I would wear it as a RHR and get a thinner band to go with your e-ring. Both rings are gorgeous :love:

+1
The band is strong enough to stand on its own. Love it as a RHR :love:
I would indeed get a thinner band to combine with your beautiful avc e-ring :appl:

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your band! Maybe I missed it-sorry if I did-what size is your ring?

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Kasey3|1397522708|3653495 said:
I LOVE your band! Maybe I missed it-sorry if I did-what size is your ring?
Hello Kasey3 :wavey: What do you mean by ring size? The finger size..? It is 5 and a half :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results