shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone asscher band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I just commented on this ring elsewhere, but I'll say it again. BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby girl!
David takes such great pics doesn't he??

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
wwwwooooowwwww....now if my husband told me I would get something like that for having a baby, then I might just reconsider and have children!!! Haha...
26.gif
25.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful wee girl. My middle niece is called Amelia so what a special name.

Your band is absolutely stunning!! Let''s hear it for the 5 stone - but then I am biased.

You''re right, not many people here know about push presents but my DH does so that''s all that matters to me
31.gif
as does my BIL as my sister has just had her third daughter so I''ve even been dropping lots of hints in their house. Just sharing the love!

po
x

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
PO, it''s so nice to share these little traditions, isn''t it! LOL. I love your band, it''s one of my PS favourites. Step cut bands are yummy!

Beau, I love David''s photos. I always thought he must use some clever studio set up and fancy camera to get that very distinctive look, but he took some pics with my very ordinary little digital camera and they came out just the same. I basically have no excuse for my awful pics now I know it isn''t the camera!

Therube, might be worth doing! I LOVE this ring.
9.gif

Jen

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Can''t wait to see handshots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results