shape
carat
color
clarity

5+ cts of loveee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
That is TDF!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:03:00 PM
Author: pepper52
from the top
your ring is gorgeous, i LOVE that cushion! wear it in good health and enjoy it!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so pretty. I really like the modified cushion so much more than the original radiant. It''s softer and doesn''t overwhelm your hand. Very beautiful.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 4:42:43 PM

Date: 7/15/2008 7:21:13 PM
Author: CrookedRock

Date: 7/15/2008 3:25:55 PM
Author: scarlet16
GORGEOUS!!!! It reminds me of the infamous Joe Escobar cushion (but better b/c it has a split shank)!
I was thinking the same thing!!! Congrats! And your ring is beautiful! We''re almost twins! I really love it!

ETA~ I keep looking at the pics, and we def need more! Also need more info on tht pretty stone. It''s hard to tell but is it a Cushion Modified??
Come back Come back!! We need more details! LOL
yes, it is a cushion modified

10.82 x 9.12 x 6.23 mm

5.07 carat (middle stone)

E in color

SI1 clarity

:)
Thanks for the info! It really is a gorgeous ring. Congrats on the engagement!
Ever since I set out on my search for a cushion I have been so intrigured by them. They really are so classic yet unique. Would you happen to know the depth and all that fun stuff. I find it so interesting that our stones have very similar dimensions. I just love the slightly rectangular look! Have you received a million stares and compliments??!?!?! It looks extra huge on your hand.. you must have small fingers! *sigh* LOL

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is the kind of ring I search on google and tell my boyfriend I will someday have... It''s huge, but sooo pretty!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Gorgeous!!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
It is so beautiful! I love cushion cut. Congrats!
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW! Thanks for posting more photos! Like poshpepper, I have fallen out of my chair! Great photos! What an icy beautiful diamond. That is one of the loveliest rings I''ve seen!

RhiannaRoxsDiamonds

Rough_Rock
That is one heck of a ring! I love it!!! Enjoy!
36.gif

pepper52

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 8:40:38 PM

Date: 7/17/2008 4:42:43 PM

Date: 7/15/2008 7:21:13 PM

Date: 7/15/2008 3:25:55 PM
Author: scarlet16
GORGEOUS!!!! It reminds me of the infamous Joe Escobar cushion (but better b/c it has a split shank)!
I was thinking the same thing!!! Congrats! And your ring is beautiful! We''re almost twins! I really love it!

ETA~ I keep looking at the pics, and we def need more! Also need more info on tht pretty stone. It''s hard to tell but is it a Cushion Modified??
Come back Come back!! We need more details! LOL
yes, it is a cushion modified

10.82 x 9.12 x 6.23 mm

5.07 carat (middle stone)

E in color

SI1 clarity

:)
Thanks for the info! It really is a gorgeous ring. Congrats on the engagement!
Ever since I set out on my search for a cushion I have been so intrigured by them. They really are so classic yet unique. Would you happen to know the depth and all that fun stuff. I find it so interesting that our stones have very similar dimensions. I just love the slightly rectangular look! Have you received a million stares and compliments??!?!?! It looks extra huge on your hand.. you must have small fingers! *sigh* LOL
Yes cushions are beautiful I completly agree with you! All the info I have is what I posted earlier sorry! Yes I do get lots of compliments, everyones been so sweet :) My fiance still sits there and stares at it sometimes! He''s too cute
9.gif
And yes, my hands are tiny lol ring size is 4.5

pepper52

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 11:02:15 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 7/17/2008 3:52:50 PM
you''re all so sweet
1.gif

It was done by William Noble Rare Jewels in Dallas, TX

We had picked out the setting but it had a 6.01ct radiant in it (pictured below). Color was J and we had our hearts set on a very white cushion! They got in more stones for us to look at and then had to remake the setting....but of course I had them go all the way around with the pave for mine :)
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You''re in Dallas, too?!?!?!?

Up for a PS GTG anytime soon?
3.gif
You''re totally going to laugh at me but what in the world PS GTG?? I''m horrible with internet addreviations....googled it but didn''t find anything that made any sense
19.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 2:05:22 PM

you''re all so sweet
1.gif

We had picked out the setting but it had a 6.01ct radiant in it (pictured below). Color was J and we had our hearts set on a very white cushion! They got in more stones for us to look at and then had to remake the setting....but of course I had them go all the way around with the pave for mine :)

3.gif
You''re totally going to laugh at me but what in the world PS GTG?? I''m horrible with internet addreviations....googled it but didn''t find anything that made any sense
19.gif
"PS" is "Pricescope"
and "GTG" is "Get together".
They want to see it IRL (In Real Life)!

pepper52

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 3:10:40 PM
Author: Sophie

Date: 7/20/2008 2:05:22 PM

you''re all so sweet
1.gif

3.gif
19.gif
''PS'' is ''Pricescope''
and ''GTG'' is ''Get together''.
They want to see it IRL (In Real Life)!
Ahhh hahaha thanks :)

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I just stumbled across this thread and let me echo everyone''s sentiments of WOW! on here! LOVE the setting and the photos. I was never a cushion fan per se but your ring is just stunning. Thanks a ton for sharing such cool photos! Seeing beautiful rings like yours are so much fun! Now if only I could see that baby in person!
1.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Wow! No need to go to the gym anymore, eh? Just carrying that STONE on your finger is enough!
So blinding white, and love the basket. Its like a gem from the Royal Jewels thread, but set much nicer than many of theirs. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results