shape
carat
color
clarity

5.4ctw studs!! Erika Winters/Jewels by Grace custom settings

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Re: 5.4ctw studs!! Erika Winters/Jewels by Grace custom sett

Yssie, they are absolutely stunning! The perfect studs, in my opinion. :love: The diamonds are a wonderful match, great job! And the setting design - WOW!!! :appl:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wow.. :shock: SO beautiful! Congratulations on a stupendous pair of studs. The setting is gorgeous & so unique to see on a pair of studs. I love the detail & the workmanship does look fantastic. :appl:
I understand now when, a few months ago when I put out feelers about selling my old stone & you mentioned too bad my stone was a little too small. ;))

Wear them in great health. :clap:

PS.. What kind of backings do you have? Pousette? Personally, I would be crazy gluing them to my earlobes & also using tight backings. :lol:

Judy
=)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG you don't do things by halves :lol: I was wondering what you were going to replace the OECs with.... I think these are the most stunning earrings I have ever seen :sun: :sun: :love: :clap: :clap: :clap:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wow absolutely amazing earrings! :love: Congratulations!!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie|1438477489|3909896 said:
9_img_4006.png

- - - - - - -

10_img_4023.png

- - - - - - -

7_img_5358.png

- - - - - - -

With my 0.1ctw Tiffany baby bezels ::)

11_img_2084.png

Gorgeous new earrings!! :love: What camera did you use to capture the macro shots? So amazing!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning, thanks for sharing!

DK :love: :love: :love:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning. They are truly gorgeous. Works of art in miniature!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

dang those are really nice...i am not a earring person, i cant wear them anymore...but just wow those are so pretty!!! enjoy those stunning earrings.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie, they look PERFECT on you! :love: GORGEOUS. I love the settings and I love the size on your ears. Absolutely beautiful! And I hear you about needing the perfect backings too. Comfortable and secure. Do you know how much your earrings weigh? I am curious because weight is the major issue for me re earrings and though I am not a studs girl they look OMG AMAZING on you and your lovely lovely ears! Oh and please post about a hundred more pics if you don't mind. :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Wow, I do not even like big earrings but those look so delicate and feminine on you. I love everything about those earrings, enjoy!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Perfection is worth the price! Those are just glorious, I couldn't imagine anything better and they are the perfect size on your ears. Many congratulations to you!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely, as if there would be any chance they could be anything else!

Also, cool box

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow Yssie!!! This is a true testament of patience in finding the perfect pair of diamonds!! Your Big, Bold, Bountiful studs are absolutely stunning and you wear them well!!! Congrats!!! :appl: :appl:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Absolutely stunning Yssie. They look amazing on you. :appl:

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock

Oh my... *DROOL* Those studs are gorgeous!! :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock

Simply gorgeous!! Congratulations! I keep staring at your amazing pictures :) :love: :love: Enjoy wearing your beautiful studs because they are truly a work of art and look fabulous on you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

It takes me forever to figure things out--so forgive my stupidity; but is (one diamod) a the center stone from your gorgeous ring? If so, What are your plans for that setting? Not that it matters, curiosity only.

Enough snooping! What I really want to say is that these earrings are divine and look great on you! :love: That said, could you post more pictures? Since I never wear studs I greatly admire them on others and like to see pics galore!! Please share if you have time.

cheers--Sharon

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BLING! these earrings are perfection, look awesome in your ears and I congratulate you on such great taste, I love them!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! There's no jaw dropping little emoji.

How do you feel about changing from the old cut studs to the modern brilliants?

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

Oh Yssie those are sooooo beautiful! I love the details and the diamonds are such a perfect match! They look perfect on you! :love: :love: I can't help but imagine the swoopy 9 prongs on an ering too! Maybe a matching ering down the road?? :D I look forward to seeing what you choose to do with your gorgeous DBL ering setting!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

Holy Canoli! I love everything about the design ! :)

I can't wait to see them next year!!!!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock

:love: wow! now I see why you sold the oec studs... :D gorgeous!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my.. true earring perfection!! :love: :love: :love:
The stones.. the setting.. the on your ear look. :appl: :appl: :appl:
WOW!!!!! Stunning in every way. Enjoy!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I can say with all sincerity that these are the most beautiful earrings I've ever seen. I love stud earrings and these are absolute perfection in every way. I also agree the design would be equally gorgeous in an e-ring. Congratulations on a lovely set. It's always such a joy when we find something that makes our heart sing.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

So gorgeous! I saw these on Erika's Instagram and Facebook and so glad they belong to PSer. :love: :cheeky:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

These are truly spectacular. Really amazing.

I had to laugh out loud a little, as I do not own a nice pair of diamond earrings to inspire you. I WISH! :dance: :dance: :dance:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom, thank you! I've been waiting a long time for these little darlings ::) Erika's attention to detail was something I hugely appreciated! What I love most is the impeccable translation from design to implementation - the execution blows me away, it really does.

Jeff is cutting my zircon!! He let me know he'd started last Friday. I don't know how long his projects usually take - I'm guessing another week or two? I can't wait to see it! Erika let me know that her bench will be out until September, so I won't be having it set into the RDG until then, but I'm glad to (be forced to :)) ) take some time to play with the yellow loose...

I confess, I'm quite surprised that anyone made it through the entirety of that description :bigsmile: verbosity has always been one of my strengths and I figured in this case it has the advantage of getting photos below blog box without extra whitespace... but wasn't really expecting anyone to actually read it! So thank you so much for your thoughts ::)

Thank you June!! The diamonds are incredible in-person and I feel so lucky to have them! And the settings are every bit as beautiful as I was hoping for - I LOVE them and I'm THRILLED to itty bitty little bits with them :bigsmile:

JDDN Lyrical... I love that! Everything about these settings just... "fits" the stones so well...

DS was saying earlier that those little details that no-one else will appreciate are still worth your happiness - exactly what you're saying, and I'm so very glad I went ahead with it! I completely agree re. prioritising and spending on the pieces I'll get the most use from, and these definitely fall into that category - I will enjoy them very, very much!! ::)

Thanks so much for the comment on the photos, too! These little guys were so easy to photograph - I got all the pics I wanted in one session and I don't usually manage that!

thecat Thank you!!!

armywife Thank you ::) I gotta say I think they're pretty perfect too :bigsmile:

The diamonds are SO nicely matched! I was *shocked* to find the JA, and so quickly, too - I've been watching and I haven't seen another that's nearly so well-matched since. I'm very glad I grabbed it when I did..!!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock

WOW!!!!! Well these officially are my favorite diamond studs on PS. The settings are fantastic. These look great on your ears.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1438484365|3909937 said:
Packy Reset, huh? :Up_to_something: I look at Erika's work and see a lot of similarities w/ SS - I think you'll be very happy with the workmanship!

And thank you - so far so good!! ::)

Not for my AVC's, this'll be for my round chrysoberyl! The only way I'd ever reset my AVC's is if we hit the lottery and could afford bigger ones..but then I'd probably do the same dang setting anyway b/c I love it so much, ha!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

The studs look stunning on you! I love the attention to detail on the metal work. I look forward in seeing how your going to reuse your e-ring setting because I think you have exquisite taste.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results