shape
carat
color
clarity

4th Generation OMC cushion new halo setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

captiand

Rough_Rock

Long time listener, first time caller. I''ve been all over PS while designing my GF''s engagement ring. The stone is a 1 ct OMC cushion that was my great, great aunt''s. The original setting was in need of some repairs, so I opted to have the stone reset in a new setting, and (one day) will have the original setting repaired and drop another stone in there. Prior to setting, I had a stone cutter polish the stone (had some bearding on the girdle). I worked with a local jewelry store to design a ring and I just picked it up today. Pretty excited!!!

Pictures follow. Hope this helps anyone out there who may be looking for design ideas.

Details:

Stone:
1 ct OMC cushion cut, SI1/VS2, L (faces up whiter)
3/4 pointer melee stones on halo and shank
platinum setting

omc cushion halo pic 2.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! She''s gonna be thrilled!! It''s so nice that you have an heirloom piece to give to your gf! She must be excited!! I hope you don''t mind if I add your ring to the halos collection.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely!

captiand

Rough_Rock
Luckyeshe- please go ahead and add. Also, I took some more pictures in better light. Here is one more...

omc cushion halo pic 5.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
DANG!!! now that is a gorgeous ring. I love it when guys pick halos- they are so beautiful. Now if you could just tell my husband because I don''t think he has gotten the 5 million + hints I have dropped about them.

Gorgeous! she will love it.

captiand

Rough_Rock
Dachsie - here is a hand shot; although it probably isn''t on the hand you are interested in...
1.gif

omc cushion halo pic 6.jpg

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with your ring! I just LOVE the old cuts. Your fiancee is one lucky girl!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this ring is spectacular! I love cushion halos!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! What a lovely and special piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning setting for a gorgeous stone! Love the patterning in it - I bet it throws fire like crazy!!! Good luck on the proposal!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a stunner! Very romantic design, and of course a beauty of a diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results