shape
carat
color
clarity

4.7 ctw Tennis Bracelet. Finally here...

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
perfect size!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413473958|3767962 said:
Thank you everyone for being so happy for me! :dance: That is one of things great about PSers. Not everyone loves every piece, but they can still be happy when others have found something they love.

I am just amazed at how fun and awesome it is to be able to see a gorgeous line of bling on your arm. NOW I understand the appeal of the tennis bracelet. It's so different from necklaces or earrings cause other people get to see those. I get to see my own bling now! :dance: kinda changes what else I may want to wear on this arm.

This is taken in daylight. I am going to be so distracted when I am driving.

I really apologize. These stupid pictures are turning every which way.

:lol: the bolded piece... :lol:
I am truly glad you found something you love AND I love love love this piece :love: . What's not to love about stunning elegance and effortless chique...

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad everything turned out perfectly for you! :appl: It's going to be a great everyday staple piece! I love bling that can be appreciated by the wearer, too!

So I will live vicariously through your pics until I can eventually get one of my own! :naughty:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1413491968|3768127 said:
Thank you everyone for being so happy for me! :dance: That is one of things great about PSers. Not everyone loves every piece, but they can still be happy when others have found something they love.

I am just amazed at how fun and awesome it is to be able to see a gorgeous line of bling on your arm. NOW I understand the appeal of the tennis bracelet. It's so different from necklaces or earrings cause other people get to see those. I get to see my own bling now! :dance: kinda changes what else I may want to wear on this arm.

:lol: the bolded piece... :lol:
I am truly glad you found something you love AND I love love love this piece :love: . What's not to love about stunning elegance and effortless chique...

Thank you Acinom. You are always so supportive. Your kind words touch me every time. And your pieces are so inspirational. :appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I totally agree with you. Isn't this fun? Can't see pendants, necklaces, or earrings, but can sure enjoy bracelets.
Am really happy that you are enjoying your new treasure. :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

Just have to say thanks to each of you separately. Other than my e-ring, I have not made any significant purchase without you guys.

caf said:
Beautiful. Enjoy it!
Thank you caf.

cflutist said:
It's beautiful. Congrats and enjoy :appl: :love:
Thank you cflutist, for sharing all the pictures and advice. So grateful! Your beautiful bracelets are my inspiration.

NonieMarie said:
:love: :appl: All your hard work and stress paid off, beautiful and perfect.
Thank you NonieMarie. I was kinda stressed huh? Well, in a good way I think.

MizNina said:
Absolutely stunning :clap: has that effortless feel too I love it.... Not to mention your beautiful wrist and arm!
Thanks MizNina. I think the effortless might have been my grungy plain shirt. :lol: No one has ever told me I have a nice wrist. I always always thought it was too bony.

lknvrb4 said:
It looks amazing!
Thank you lknvrb4. Hope everything is going well for you. Running still?

MissGotRocks said:
It is simply gorgeous - looks great on you and is the perfect size!
So happy that you love it - enjoy!!
Thanks MGR. Miss hearing from you. :)

Monnyjay said:
Wow, that's a beautiful bracelet - you must be really happy with it. Looks great with your ring too! :wavey:
Thanks Monnyjay. I am very happy with how well it turned out. It felt a little weird with my ring at first, but I'm over it now.

LaraOnline said:
Gad it looks so beautiful on you!!!
I've been hanging out for this thread to drop and hoping the bracelet had been progressing well lol :clap: :dance: :love: :cheeky:
LaraOnline, thank you! For being happy for me!!

missy said:
OMG, gorgeous bracelet! :love:
And are you mad girl, how can we be sick of too many pictures? No such thing as too many bling pics... :cheeky: More pics please!!! :appl:
Enjoy and wear in health and happiness. :appl:
Hi missy, thank you and hope you're doing better... I have to go check out your thread for updates.

ooo~Shiney! said:
I've been watching for your bracelet too !!!!
What a beauty !!! It is the perfect size and looks right at home on your wrist !!!!
ENJOY !!!
Thanks ooo-Shiney. It feels like the perfect size for daily wear. :)

Circe said:
It. Looks. FABULOUS!
Thanks Circe, almost as fabulous as yours...but not quite... ;-)

CRYSTAL24K said:
Perfect! Blingy! Classic! Stunning! I love it! Enjoy!
Thank you Crystal24! I'm enjoying every second. :)

Snowdrop13 said:
What a lovely bracelet, perfect length and stone sizes! Very, very good choice.... :appl:
Thank you Snowdrop. I do love the length.

RosieR said:
Congratulations! :appl:
It's amazing :love: Well worth all the time and effort with research, you have a stunning bracelet. Wear in health and with happiness :)
Thanks RosieR. You're right. It was worth it in the end. But I must admit I was quite doubtful at some times.

thecat said:
Classy and classic! It's beautiful on you :love:
Thank you thecat. It is so classic. I don't realize it until I put is on.

marymm said:
OP - really a gorgeous bracelet!
Thanks marymm. And for pointing out my stones v. points. :lol:

vintageinjune said:
Lovely shots all around and thank you for sharing so many photos of your new bling! Absolutely beautiful. :appl:
vintageinjune. Thanks for letting me share. :)

Rosebloom said:
This is unbelievably amazing. I LOVE it. Wow!!!!!

You are a super petite person, correct? I don't think there's anyway that 12 pointers would have that kind of impact on me. They look huge on your tiny arm! Really, it's the perfect size. Love, love, love.
Thank you Rosebloom. I agree that it is the perfect length...

HappyNewLife said:
stunning!!!!
HappyNewLife, thank you!!

motownmama said:
perfect size!
Thank you motownmama!

m-2-b said:
So glad everything turned out perfectly for you! :appl: It's going to be a great everyday staple piece! I love bling that can be appreciated by the wearer, too!
So I will live vicariously through your pics until I can eventually get one of my own! :naughty:
M2B, I think I will be able to wear it every day. I wore it to Bikram this morning.

Thank you everyone for sharing in my joy!! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist|1413521231|3768373 said:

I totally agree with you. Isn't this fun? Can't see pendants, necklaces, or earrings, but can sure enjoy bracelets.
Am really happy that you are enjoying your new treasure. :appl:

cflutist, your bracelets are in my mind's eye all the time. I think those are the most beautiful I have ever seen, mine included. Thank you for all the pictures and video. :)

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As others have posted: BEAUTIFUL!!! I am living vicariously as I **SO** want a tennis bracelet (of the bezelled variety :love: ) I LOVED looking at your pictures! Yours is larger than I can ever dream of but it's so nice to see other's beautiful bling :D :D Thanks for all the pictures!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1413521963|3768382 said:
As others have posted: BEAUTIFUL!!! I am living vicariously as I **SO** want a tennis bracelet (of the bezelled variety :love: ) I LOVED looking at your pictures! Yours is larger than I can ever dream of but it's so nice to see other's beautiful bling :D :D Thanks for all the pictures!

Cozy, these are for you... (NOT MINE!!! from jewelry expo.)

Can you believe how big this is? They're as big as buttons!!

bezel_9.jpg

bezel_10.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet LLJ!... :clap: :love:

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
[quote

MizNina said:
Absolutely stunning :clap: has that effortless feel too I love it.... Not to mention your beautiful wrist and arm!
Thanks MizNina. I think the effortless might have been my grungy plain shirt. :lol: No one has ever told me I have a nice wrist. I always always thought it was too bony.

Seriously? I think long slim limbs are TOO DIE FOR and yours are beautiful :razz: made more so by this gorgeous addition of course :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bracelet, thanks for sharing the deets. Sigh, the longer I peruse SMTB the longer my wish list- but seriously, you made wonderful choices, I think you will enjoy this sooo much, whatever the occasion- plaid shirts to ball gowns!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413522286|3768384 said:
Cozystitches|1413521963|3768382 said:

Cozy, these are for you... (NOT MINE!!! from jewelry expo.)

Can you believe how big this is? They're as big as buttons!!

:cheeky: Swoon! :cheeky: Oh my GOODNESS!!!! Those are HUGE!!! I can't imagine wearing that to my work! :twirl: Thanks so much for showing me that when my bracelet is still years in the making! :naughty: :twirl: Just kidding, I love those pictures....I am so tempted to buy a fake one (there's a Swvorski one that I want) but I'm still tossing it around if I want to spend the less than $100 for the fake or to just wait....sigh

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, LLJsmom! The bracelet came out amazing and looks great on your wrist.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1413432867|3767766 said:
That is a knockout!
Thank you pregcurious! :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1413432944|3767768 said:
WoooHooo!!!!! Looks fantastic on you!!!! Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hi Arkieb1, thanks for being on that Australian timezone and your early congrats. I'm lucky to catch you on my late night when your day is beginning right? :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Perfect in every way! Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1413527306|3768398 said:
Beautiful bracelet LLJ!... :clap: :love:
Thanks DF! This is me. :dance:

I wore it to sleep. Thing is, it's so light I forget it's on sometimes. I may even go run with it today. Lol!

apacherose said:
I love your bracelet, thanks for sharing the deets. Sigh, the longer I peruse SMTB the longer my wish list- but seriously, you made wonderful choices, I think you will enjoy this sooo much, whatever the occasion- plaid shirts to ball gowns!
Thank you apacherose. I am enjoying it so much. Currently in sweats. :D

baby monster said:
Congrats, LLJsmom! The bracelet came out amazing and looks great on your wrist.
Thanks baby monster. :wavey:

MizNina said:
[quote

MizNina said:

Seriously? I think long slim limbs are TOO DIE FOR and yours are beautiful :razz: made more so by this gorgeous addition of course :love:
Thanks MizNina. You're so sweet. Maybe I'll stop thinking of my limbs as that Charlie and the chocolate factory character that got stretched out at the end.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1413555932|3768531 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon! (((Hug))). Wish they had a hug smiley.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413556104|3768536 said:
canuk-gal|1413555932|3768531 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon
Thanks Sharon! (((Hug))). Wish they had a hug smiley.

:)) :wavey:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hooray!! It arrived! :cheeky:

It looks fabulous LLJsmom, & looks right at home! :love: :love:

You surely did your homework on this purchase & it shows, great choices all around. Congrats! :appl: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and it looks perfect on you! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandT|1413574321|3768715 said:

Thanks DandT! That's what I think too! ;-)

sarahb said:
Hooray!! It arrived! :cheeky:

It looks fabulous LLJsmom, & looks right at home! :love: :love:

You surely did your homework on this purchase & it shows, great choices all around. Congrats! :appl: :appl:

Thanks so much for your help sarahb! You are the coolest! I'm so excited. I like it more each minute.

Catmom said:
Gorgeous and it looks perfect on you! :appl:
Thank you Catmom! That says a lot that you like it too! :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I being silly? I just wanted to report in. I am loving this bracelet more and more. I SO SO SO get cflutist having 3! 3! 3! I just did bikram again and it didn't hinder my practice at all. Now I see the pros of it being this light. I just caught myself staring at it in the reflection in the mirror. OMG. I'm hopeless... And I think I kinda get what people mean when they say it matches my e-ring. It does because the setting is so classic and simple, like my ering. My ering side stones work with it too. I'm so exited.... :whistle:

I wish everyone can get one so we can all be excited together, well everyone who wants one that is. I know tennis bracelets are not everyone's cup of tea. But it sure is mine. :clap: Need seconds please!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out absolutely amazing!! You are so teeny tiny anyway, but the diamonds look huge...perfect huge!! :love: :love: I adore tennis bracelets, and yours I totally love love love :appl: :appl: :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, LLJsmom and Marymm, I should've realised it, ha ha! Call myself an accountant, lol! :oops:

Thanks for answering the other questions, LLJsmom. I really appreciate it. Wear your new pretty in great health! :appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow, it looks huge on your tiny wrist, too! I think you chose a great size for your wrist and for everyday as well as more dressy occasions! :appl: I love the 4 prong setting, too!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413596192|3768838 said:
Am I being silly? I just wanted to report in. I am loving this bracelet more and more. I SO SO SO get cflutist having 3! 3! 3! I just did bikram again and it didn't hinder my practice at all. Now I see the pros of it being this light. I just caught myself staring at it in the reflection in the mirror. OMG. I'm hopeless... And I think I kinda get what people mean when they say it matches my e-ring. It does because the setting is so classic and simple, like my ering. My ering side stones work with it too. I'm so exited.... :whistle:

I wish everyone can get one so we can all be excited together, well everyone who wants one that is. I know tennis bracelets are not everyone's cup of tea. But it sure is mine. :clap: Need seconds please!

No! You are not being silly! That piece just adds another level of a new array of options & choices. You will be so happy many years down the road you made this choice. It is simply elegant, chic, glamorous--the whole 9 yards! Enjoy! :appl: :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1413607987|3768931 said:
Thank you, LLJsmom and Marymm, I should've realised it, ha ha! Call myself an accountant, lol! :oops:

Thanks for answering the other questions, LLJsmom. I really appreciate it. Wear your new pretty in great health! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Phoenix, that is hilarious!! Me too!! I guess I'm an accountant who can't really count either. I need more practice counting bling. I'll be sure to tell my hubby that. I'm sure he'll love that idea.! :errrr:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results