shape
carat
color
clarity

4.08 ct K VVS2 Antique Emerald Cut from Jewels by Grace

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, hun - I am so excited for you!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

RoL, Grace, and (most importantly) R picked a stunning engagement ring. Seriously, I love it. Gimme. NOW! :lol:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Omg! He needs a boone ring with an EC / asscher to match your ER!!!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
that is completely and utterly breathtaking! smart man to seek out help! lol

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
madelise|1451977620|3970869 said:
Tourmaline|1451939830|3970599 said:
Oh my goodness, I am so thrilled to see this! Madelise, I know it was hard to pick yourself up and start over after a failed relationship, but you put yourself first and healed, and look what happened! Yay!!! Lovely ring, even better news (engagement). Yay! :) :) :)

Thanks Tourmaline. Ya, SO many of you PS'ers were here by my side as I went through that period of darkness and hopelessness. ROL used to send me daily memes with quotes to remind me to not harden my heart after being betrayed. But I truly believe all that BS has made me appreciate R all the more. We never stop laughing.

Wonderful! This really makes me smile. :) I, too, had a long term relationship that taught me what I didn't want, and that helped me to put the right kind of effort into the right kind of man, and we have a great marriage. May you have the same! :)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! Congratulations of your engagement and congratulations on your absolutely scrumptious EC-ER!! :dance:
Nothing finer than a chunky Emerald Cut and yours is just that. :love:
Wishing you joy and smiles and lots of bling in your happy future!!! :wavey:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
I have been away from this site for a bit. I opened it up today and saw your thread. I had to smile at your excitement on your engagement!! Congratulations! It sounds like you have a wonderful mate. Your ring is also stunning! So clean and elegant :love: :love: :love: Best of luck always!

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's stunning! Congratulations and best wishes!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely. Congrats. I'm so happy for you. And how nice to have him suprise you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a stunning ring and wonderful announcement! Congratulations!!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
acebruin|1451981332|3970886 said:
Omg! He needs a boone ring with an EC / asscher to match your ER!!!
YES, with an antique ec/asscher >:D

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise!!!! Congratulations. My goodness that man of your's did gooooooood. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Madelise!!! Your ring is stunning...STUNNING :appl: :appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY!!! I don't come on here often but when I did this morning I was surprised to see this. I'm very happy for you Madelise, the ring is Gorgeous :love: and what a MAN you have found :appl:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! It looks like you have found an amazing partner :appl: and I am in love with your stunning ring :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really classy!

mayday

Shiny_Rock
What a fantastic, manly man, and an epic ring to match! I'm so happy for you, madelise! You are on a happiness roll, may it continue all throughout your life together!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

AND WOWSERS!!! :love: That ring is perfection.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement :appl: . The ring is perfect. :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! The ring is beautiful and so are the nails!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ya'll! I took a few more after visiting the safe :)! Here's a little mini family photograph with an antique cushion cut, old European cut, and now the antique emerald cut.

_1557.jpeg

_1558.jpeg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1452091483|3971602 said:
and what a MAN you have found :appl:

:love: aww thank you so much, Bright Ice. I hope we see you again this year, so you can meet him. He really is an absolute doll. I feel so lucky to also (like you, too!) have a second chance at love.. And with an UPGRADE man at that! Hahah!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off, Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. :clap: How did I miss this? The ring is stunning. I have always been drawn to ECs. I am so incredibly jealous. :knockout:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously, madelise, how do you get ANYTHING done with that...that...I can't even put it to words...on your hand? :love: :love: :love:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful of course! I want to know how you get your nails looking so great all the time?!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I missed this, M - WOW!!! What an absolutely gorgeous ring. Congratulations!!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's one gorgeous stone! So happy you are in a good place with your man. Congratulations.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you ladies <3 we really are so thrilled. We're already deep into wedding planning, with the intention of marrying in 5! Months! Eek!!!

Abby12|1453170675|3977741 said:
Beautiful of course! I want to know how you get your nails looking so great all the time?!

Haha I get my nails done every 3 weeks. I used to be a nail biter so if they don't look perfect, it triggers me to chew them off. I used to get em done every 2 weeks but I'm trying to squeeze extra time in between to save some money (and time! I drive over an hour to see my lady!)

LLJsMom: haha it's actually not the rock that makes it hard.. It's my nails! I hate doing dishes or any scrubbing work for fear of screwing up my manicure. I'm probably the worst PSer. I've gone hiking with my ring, done yoga with my ring!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
madelise|1453219080|3977922 said:
Aww thank you ladies <3 we really are so thrilled. We're already deep into wedding planning, with the intention of marrying in 5! Months! Eek!!!

Abby12|1453170675|3977741 said:

Haha I get my nails done every 3 weeks. I used to be a nail biter so if they don't look perfect, it triggers me to chew them off. I used to get em done every 2 weeks but I'm trying to squeeze extra time in between to save some money (and time! I drive over an hour to see my lady!)

LLJsMom: haha it's actually not the rock that makes it hard.. It's my nails! I hate doing dishes or any scrubbing work for fear of screwing up my manicure. I'm probably the worst PSer. I've gone hiking with my ring, done yoga with my ring!

Shellac? Gel nails? What?! Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results